Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

The Best Acne Clearing Serums

Spoiler
Spoiler
I want to know y’alls favorite products for clearing acne! Especially serums! I have struggled with keeping my skin clear for so long. If used retin-a before but quite frankly am not a fan of it, I believe there are products out there that will help my skin without completely drying it out! 

What are are some of y’alls favorites? 

Re: The Best Acne Clearing Serums

Hi @HannahhElizz I've had good luck with The Ordinary's Niacinamide serum and the Azelaic Acid.  I like to include non-acne focused products to minimize dryness, especially an essence and a nice moisturizer.  I've been using DE Protini which is nice and light for the summer. 

The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL

The Ordinary Azelaic Acid 10% Suspension Brightening Cream 1 oz/ 30 mL

Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL

Re: The Best Acne Clearing Serums

I use Differin ($10) at night and Neutrogena Oil Free Redness Soothing acne wash (clear bottle, green face wash - $7) in the morning, with great success. Just don't use them one right behind the other. Otherwise, the chemicals will cancel each other out and make the whole process ineffective. Also, be aware of the "Differin purge" if you do decide to use it. Good luck!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing