Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Sunday Riley Space Race Set - What order to apply?

I'm eagerly awaiting my Sunday Riley Space Race set and wondered what order to apply each of the three items so I can maximize results? I typically don't have acne, but I've got lots of acne right now due to extreme stress and my monthly cycle. I'm 47, but my face looks 16! YIKES!

The "How to Use" section on the product listing on Sephora's page doesn't really give a specific order on how to use these items. Can anyone out there provide some insight and what works best?

It's obvious the U.F.O. oil would be last, but not sure if I'd use the Martian toner or Saturn mask first?

Thank you for your help!!

Re: Sunday Riley Space Race Set - What order to apply?

I hate it didn't work out for you. 😞

I wouldn't really use them all at the same time. Like was mentioned the mask shouldn't be used more than two times a week. The ufo oil could be added into your night time skin care before your moisturizer- you may want to use every other night at first and see how your skin reacts you do not want to end up super dried out. I really like the martian toner but I think of it as more of a morning toner. I use it in the morning after I clean off any night care and it helps mattify all day and wears well under makeup. 

RE: Sunday Riley Space Race Set - What order to apply?

I’m actually returning mine, but I did really like the oil and the smell of it. So unimpressed. Did nothing for me. While using I washed my face first, then the mask, then rinsed and used toner, then the oil. Press the oil into your skin.

Hi @ftogfr!

The mask is to be used 2-3 times per week.  I would cleanse first, use a simple toner to prep your skin so that it better absorbs the mask.  Then follow up with the mask.  After rinsing the mask off, then use the mattifying toner and then the oil.

I wouldn't use the mattifying toner before the mask because you're going to end up washing it off.  So instead, I recommend using simple witch hazel before the mask.

I hope you find this helpful!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing