Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Subclinical acne:((

Solutions for subclinical acne?! I’m about to try out double cleansing to see if that works...I am already cleansing with a toner paired with different cleansers. Any advice would be great! Thank you:)

Re: Subclinical acne:((

What prodcuts/routine are you currently using, @Notrealguru? Would you say you have oily skin? Have you visited a dermatologist? 

I would recommend Dr. Dennis Gross Extra Strength Daily P...

I would recommend Dr. Dennis Gross Extra Strength Daily Peel . It's truly a miracle treatment for acne prone, textured skin. give it a try!

RE: Re: Subclinical acne:((

@quspork So you think these two morning and night? No double cleanse?

Re: RE: Re: Subclinical acne:((

I'm not super familiar with that brand of cleanser, but if it's gentle and works for you then great, @Notrealguru. I'd absolutely recommend a double cleanse to take off sunscreen and makeup. Do you currently have a first cleanser? Personally, I find cleansing in the morning to not work well for my skin, but everyone is different. I also wouldn't use BHA more than once a day. So possibly, just rinse with water and follow with moisturizer and sunscreen in the a.m. and then double cleanse, BHA, moisturize in the evening. 

RE: Re: Subclinical acne:((

I would say I have combination skin, although I do workout for multiple hours each day(maybe the sweat on my face counts as being oily. I getmost of my break outs, subclinical acne and dry patches on my cheeks and forehead. Right now I don’t cleanse in the morning. I only tone and apply moisturizer and sunscreen. Evenings I use an exfoliant, and experiment with the collection of cleansers in the photos, then I tone and moisturize. @quspork

Re: RE: Re: Subclinical acne:((

Sweat doesn't really affect your skin type, @Notrealguru, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. It looks like you're got a lot of different cleansers in rotation there. Honestly, I'd choose one gentle cleanser to stick with and think about adding a BHA product to help clear out your pores. There are options from CosRx, Paula's Choice, Caudalie, and others have different options for those. What moisturizer are you using currently?

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos3
testing