Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Subclinical acne:((

Solutions for subclinical acne?! I’m about to try out double cleansing to see if that works...I am already cleansing with a toner paired with different cleansers. Any advice would be great! Thank you:)

Re: Subclinical acne:((

What prodcuts/routine are you currently using, @Notrealguru? Would you say you have oily skin? Have you visited a dermatologist? 

I would recommend Dr. Dennis Gross Extra Strength Daily P...

I would recommend Dr. Dennis Gross Extra Strength Daily Peel . It's truly a miracle treatment for acne prone, textured skin. give it a try!

RE: Re: Subclinical acne:((

@quspork So you think these two morning and night? No double cleanse?

Re: RE: Re: Subclinical acne:((

I'm not super familiar with that brand of cleanser, but if it's gentle and works for you then great, @Notrealguru. I'd absolutely recommend a double cleanse to take off sunscreen and makeup. Do you currently have a first cleanser? Personally, I find cleansing in the morning to not work well for my skin, but everyone is different. I also wouldn't use BHA more than once a day. So possibly, just rinse with water and follow with moisturizer and sunscreen in the a.m. and then double cleanse, BHA, moisturize in the evening. 

RE: Re: Subclinical acne:((

I would say I have combination skin, although I do workout for multiple hours each day(maybe the sweat on my face counts as being oily. I getmost of my break outs, subclinical acne and dry patches on my cheeks and forehead. Right now I don’t cleanse in the morning. I only tone and apply moisturizer and sunscreen. Evenings I use an exfoliant, and experiment with the collection of cleansers in the photos, then I tone and moisturize. @quspork

Re: RE: Re: Subclinical acne:((

Sweat doesn't really affect your skin type, @Notrealguru, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. It looks like you're got a lot of different cleansers in rotation there. Honestly, I'd choose one gentle cleanser to stick with and think about adding a BHA product to help clear out your pores. There are options from CosRx, Paula's Choice, Caudalie, and others have different options for those. What moisturizer are you using currently?

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos3
testing