Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Skin care

every now and then i get really bad acne and dry skin  i wash my face day and night with face cleansers and moisturizers buy  from Walmart or target can anyone tell me whats a really good face cleansers and moisturizers to get rid and keep acne away to get soft glowing skin

Re: Skin care

@AmbeeRose There are good products at every price point!  CeraVe makes some nice cleansers which are available at Wal-Mart and Target.  Here is a link so you can read the reviews yourself: https://www.beautypedia.com/skin-care-reviews/best-skin-care-products/Skin-Care/Cleansers?N=42949668...

I also swear by CeraVe PM as a moisturizer - as do other BICers!  Good luck!

@AmbeeRose I think you can spend less on cleansers, as long as you're using a gentle one. 

Everything about skincare is ymmv, so it might take some trial and error to find one that works and doesn't break you out. I like fresh lotus youth preserve cream 

where do i get that and how much is it?

skcfan wrote:

@AmbeeRose I think you can spend less on cleansers, as long as you're using a gentle one. 

Everything about skincare is ymmv, so it might take some trial and error to find one that works and doesn't break you out. I like fresh lotus youth preserve cream 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing