Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Reducing post-inflammatory redness?

I've got a trip coming up with a friend and clearly at night I'm not going to be wearing makeup, but I've been experiencing a ridiculously horrible breakout (already went to a derm, been on meds for 3 weeks). My skin is improving vastly in terms of actual active breakouts, but the redness is extremely concerning to me 😞 Is there any tips anyone has for reducing the redness, even if it's just temporary? 

Re: Reducing post-inflammatory redness?

YES @Lleo

I was lucky to be gifted this from Sephora Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 1.7 fl. oz/ 50 mL

At First I didn't find it useful. I dont have redness and only get the odd breakout. Now I use it daily. This product is incredible!!! In your case, you would apply a small amount over the effected red areas and blend...the colour goes from green to beige. 

I have been using it as a primer before foundation as it has brightening qualities and its incredible.

Hi @Lleo,

I totally agree with @GG84, I battle with redness from acne on my forehead and also redness on the sides of my nose. I found that the Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 1.7 fl. oz/ 50 mL amazing at covering my redness before I apply my makeup. It has a green tint, but once you blend it out it disappears into the skin. I'm even confident enough to wear this alone on my no makeup days. Totally changed the game!

Warmest regards,

Helen

@GG84

Thanks for the recommendation! I just got a sample of the liquid version DR. JART+ - Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Camo Drops (the cream version was out of stock when I went in) and it seems like it works pretty well for what I need it for. I'll check out the cream next, the drops were a bit too watery for me so I think that might work better.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing