Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Pimple Hole

So I got this massive pimple on my chin, its one of those where its under my skin.

I tried to pop it and obviously failed and now I have this hole where the pimple is.  I know skin will eventually grow back over time but I seriously have issues with scars let alone a hole 😞

Wanted to know if anyone has ever had a pimple hole and/or you could suggest some good skin serum/cream/etc. that will assist with the skin to come back.

Re: Pimple Hole

@AmandaGarcia6 You may want to consider applying the teeniest bit of Neosporin.  Good luck1

hi @AmandaGarcia6 !

firstly--and i know this goes without saying--don't pick at it anymore. 🙂

secondly, keep the area hydrated and nourished. this will help the scar from getting worse. do you have a facial oil you can dab on the area as it heals ? 

thirdly, once the skin has begun to heal and the texture has evened out again, you can do a vitamin c treatment that should help with 'brightening' the area and taking away the discoloration. check out the clinique 7-day vit c system. you can add this pure vit c  to your cleanser or moisturizer. it will help your other scars you mention you have as well.

http://www.sephora.com/fresh-pressed-7-day-system-with-pure-vitamin-c-P417617?skuId=1898766&icid2=pr...

I currently use the morning serum from Kheils which does have some citrus in it.

Will definitely look into the Clinique 7-day Vit C product.

Thanks!!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing