cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

PORES

67EC5AB7-747B-48CD-BAD0-002FEA9D75BD.jpeg

 Hello everyone! I’m a 21 year old girl and this is what my skin looks like, and as you can see it is really sensitive. I’m looking for a good product that can help with my pores situation!! I’m currently using First Aid Beauty cleanser and an acide salicylique serum from Sephora 

Tags:

Re: PORES

@elzlcs  I think the salicylic acid toner you are using ought to be enough for your pores alternately you can try incorporating First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads with Glycolic + Lactic Acids  a few times a week. They are gentle and maybe suitable for your sensitive skin but go slow starting with once a week and be gentle while using them. Don’t rub them too hard on the skin. Must use a sunscreen during the day time.

thank you!!!

What about moisturizer and sunscreen, @elzlcs? What's your skin type? Your pores actually look pretty normal and the salicylic acid serum you're using is great for keeping them clean. An oil cleanser can also help with that and might be something worth considering adding to your routine as well. 

just bought the cleanser!!! thank you🥰

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • 67EC5AB7-747B-48CD-BAD0-002FEA9D75BD.jpeg
testing