Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

I need a moisturizer!!

Can someone recommend a moisturizer for oily and acne skin? I can't find moisturizers without oils. It'll be good if they are oil-free.

thank you

Tags:

Re: I need a moisturizer!!

@Natituna Is there a specific oil that your skin reacts to that you're looking to avoid?

Here are a few moisturizer options, but you can check the ingredients lists for anything adverse for your personal skin:

CosRX Oil-Free Moisturizing Lotion

Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet 1.3 oz / 40 mL  

belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb 1.68 oz/ 50 mL  

Benton Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream

OLEHENRIKSEN Sheer Transformation® Perfecting Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL  

Etude House Moistfull Collagen Emulsion

Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL  

Hi @Natituna!

I use Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Lightweight Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 2 oz / 59 m... and it's amazing for my oily skin.  It's super lightweight and the hyaluronic acid helps hydrate my skin.

Another one I like is Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL.

For acne, I use Sunday Riley U.F.O. Salicylic Acid BHA Acne Treatment Face Oil 1.18 oz/ 35 mL twice a day.  During the day, I mix a drop or 2 into my foundation to give it acne fighting power.  I use it at night before serum and moisturizer.  The salicylic acid in it not only gets rid of the acne you have, but also prevents future breakouts by killing the bacteria that causes it.  This is an oil, but some oils helps fight oils.  It really helped control my acne and oiliness!

Many thanks, I'll try it out.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing