Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Horrible breakouts around eyebrows and Forehead

I have never been particularly acne prone, but in the past few months, I have had horrible breakouts around my eyebrows, the upmost part of my nose and my forehead. I wash my face twice a day, and apply skincare. I just don’t know what to do because I have had this problem for a few months and it isn’t going away. I have spent hundreds on skincare and I just want products that work. Btw, mostly whiteheads and scarring.

here is my current routine

Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser

valjean labs hydrate serum

The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum  

Farmacy Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL 

Youth To The People Polypeptide-121 Future Firming + Hydrating Moisturizer 2 oz / 60 mL 

84C8804C-56C1-4594-8201-9E6DA2DBD936.jpeg

 here is a photo of my acne, please help!

Re: Horrible breakouts around eyebrows and Forehead

@cloudykatie could it be your haircare? since it's closer to your hairline (idk if you have bangs) it could be that whatever hair products you're using on your hair or brows are clogging your pores and breaking you out. In the meantime, maybe try incorporating a BHA such as the Paula's Choice Mini Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant 1 oz/ 30 mL a couple of times a week to help exfoliate (substitute for the AHA and see how that goes). Don't forget sunscreen so that your scars don't darken with the sun.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • 84C8804C-56C1-4594-8201-9E6DA2DBD936.jpeg
testing