Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin

Help!! Dry skin + Acne??

Okay, I need some serious suggestions. I have pretty dry skin, sometimes it’s combination, but always on the more dry side. I’ve never really had acne my whole life until now, as an adult, and I have no idea how to combat this. Any recommendations on products that might help me out?? TIA!!

Re: Help!! Dry skin + Acne??

@Noelliedoll What's your routine now?  

RE: Re: Help!! Dry skin + Acne??

Right now, I use one of those deep clean cream washes from Nuetrogena, and then a sample of some sort of hydrating oil afterwards. Horrible routine, I know. I need guidance.

Re: Help!! Dry skin + Acne??

Hi,

You may like to try our GLOW Advanced Inner Beauty Powder + HYDRATION Inner Beauty Boost. We frequently receive positive feedback from our customers who have experienced wonderful results through the daily combination of both GLOW + HYDRATION! When it comes to feeding our skin, it’s far more complex than simply the products we choose to use topically.  For radiant, glowing skin it’s essential to take care of your gut health first and look closely at the nutrients we’re consuming. Research continues to reveal the intimate link between our gut health and our skin. What we see in the mirror is a direct reflection of the state of our gut.

GLOW advanced contains 24 carefully selected skin-loving ingredients, vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, amino acids and pre and probiotics, making it a powerhouse of nutrients in every teaspoon. Providing a minimum of 500 million beneficial bacteria per serve for good gut health and healthy, glowing skin.  Glow is rich in antioxidants to reduce internal and external inflammation.

Think of the GLOW Inner Beauty Powder as your internal skin moisturiser and HYDRATION Inner Beauty Boost as your internal skin serum, designed to target specific skin concerns and supercharge your inner beauty routine! HYDRATION was specifically formulated to naturally boost cellular hydration from the inside out. Loaded with organic coconut-infused, bio-fermented, probiotic to support your gut health and enhances skin radiance by boosting hydration and restoring electrolyte balance.

We hope that you enjoy our range of inner beauty products!

xx
The Beauty Chef

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing