Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Haalp!

Hi everyone, I'm new here and new to Sephora. I'm a mom of 5 and I recently turned 27 (yayy!). I've had acne since I was 13, though in recent years my breakouts seem to be more hormonal, only occurring when pregnant or ovulating. However, I've now spent more than half of my life battling acne (and I've got the scars to prove it) and I'm over it!! Can I please get some product recommendations or just someone to point me to where I need to start to fade these acne marks? I'm a POC and the scars are a very dark brown. Thanks so much!

RE: Haalp!

Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic+Retinol brightening solution in the morning (and sunscreen ALWAYS!) and for night time Drunk Elephant TLC night serum. This one is magical on the skin. Good luck! 😉

RE: Haalp!

I have very similar problems with acne and acne scars. i've found a few products that seem to work for me, but i also have the palest of pale skin, so i'm honestly not sure how the products i use would translate for your skin. but if anything maybe they could give you ideas to adapt for your skin! every morning i use the Fresh rose floral toner. it's very calming and anything with rose is supposed to lessen redness (which is what i deal with.) every night i use some Clinique acne solutions correcting serum. i've noticed the acne scars fading quicker since i started using this. on top of that i use a konjac sponge every night and morning for light exfoliation, and a night shift mask once a week to increase cell turnover, which also helps fade acne scars quicker. both of these things i use are from Julep, which sephora doesn't carry (but ulta does!) i hope atleast some of this was helpful!

Re: RE: Haalp!

Thanks!!

saraahhxx wrote:
I have very similar problems with acne and acne scars. i've found a few products that seem to work for me, but i also have the palest of pale skin, so i'm honestly not sure how the products i use would translate for your skin. but if anything maybe they could give you ideas to adapt for your skin! every morning i use the Fresh rose floral toner. it's very calming and anything with rose is supposed to lessen redness (which is what i deal with.) every night i use some Clinique acne solutions correcting serum. i've noticed the acne scars fading quicker since i started using this. on top of that i use a konjac sponge every night and morning for light exfoliation, and a night shift mask once a week to increase cell turnover, which also helps fade acne scars quicker. both of these things i use are from Julep, which sephora doesn't carry (but ulta does!) i hope atleast some of this was helpful!

saraahhxx wrote:

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing