cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Foundation Recommendations

Hi All! 

I am looking for a foundation recomendation - I have recently been having horrible breakouts so I am looking for a new foundation.

I would love something suitable for acne-prone skin, suitable for combination skin, medium to full coverage (or able to hide existing blemishes and bumps). I would also like something that looks natural. Please help! 

Thank you in advance! 

Spoiler

Re: Foundation Recommendations

Hi @Lashlust,

I recommend CLINIQUE - Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup, the BAREMINERALS - Blemish Rescue Skin-Clearing Loose Powder Foundation – For Acne Prone Skin, the AMOREPACIFIC - Color Control Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50+and the IT COSMETICS - Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream Oil-Free Matte with SPF 40. I have found all of these provide great, buildable coverage and are gentle on the skin. Hope this helps! 

Best,
Rebecca 

Re: Foundation Recommendations

@Lashlust

When I think of foundations that are medium to full coverage and look natural, I instantly think of TARTE - Water Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - Rainforest of the Sea™ CollectionTOO FACED - Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation – Peaches and Cream Collection.

These two are very natural looking, long wearing, medium coverage foundations. If you want to try them before you buy them, be sure to head to your local Sephora to get some samples to test out 😬

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing