Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

So I just bought the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation and I'm waiting to get it in the mail. I've had bad acne since I was a teenager, I also have purple discoloration on my face due to acne. Is this a good foundation ladies whom have tried it? I'm sick of the cakey foundations and putting so many filters and editing my pictures to make me look somewhat human. Hahah. Please help! And what foundations do you recommend? I've used Urban Decay All Nighter, Kat Von D, Stila, and a million drug store ones. 

It's a great foundation but it IS full coverage. You said...

It's a great foundation but it IS full coverage. You said you're sick of 'cakey' foundation so I dont quite know what that means. It's non transferable, so if you change clothes or hug someone its not going to transfer. You dont need to set it with a powder, but many do. You have to have a quick hand with it as it does dry fairly fast.

Re: Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

Yes! Double Wear is amazing!!!! It has buildable coverage and lasts all day on my oily skin. I apply it using a beauty blender but using a brush will give you more coverage. It doesn’t look cakey in person or in pictures. I hope it works for you!! 

Yes Estee Lauder is amazing. It gives you blendable cover...

Yes Estee Lauder is amazing. It gives you blendable coverage and stats matte. I have extremely oily skin and it helps. I've even tried Fenty beauty and it doesn't compare to Estee Lauder. Try using it with first Aid Beauty hello FAB coconut skin smoothie primer. The 2 together are amazing.

Kat Von D use to be my togo foundation as well, until I tried out the double wear foundation. Compared to the Kat Von D one, the double wear is extremely light and super easy to blend. I'm not sure if it's just me, but I remember it took forever to blend out the Kat Von D foundation. Also, it had a really strong paint-like smell. 

I have mostly oily skin and the Estee Lauder foundation is truly a game changer! Can't wait for you to try it! 

I love that foundation, and it is my go-to for when I need my makeup to last all day and night.  I only wear it for very special occasions, therefore I hardly wear it. But every time I do, I absolutely love it!

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing