Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Confused Skin!!!

I don’t think my skin fits into under any of the skin types (dry, oily, normal, etc.). I break out with too much moisture, but I also breakout and get extremely dry with too little moisture. When it’s dehydrated my skin gets clogged pores, but when it is overly hydrated I get pimples. My skin is usually the clearest when i’m using very minimal and simple products, but I have never found my “holt grail” products that keep me consistently clear.  I have a healthy diet and workout almost every single day. I would say my skin is more sensitive but i’m just not sure what products to use. My skin is not bad at all, I just get so many clogged pores while being sensitve to every product. If any of you can relate, what products or tips helped you? Thanks:)

RE: Confused Skin!!!

My skin is exactly the same!! Try the Ufo oil by sunday riley as well as their mattifying gel water toner. It has changed my skin!!

Re: Confused Skin!!!

Hey, 

it seems like your face is a mixture of different skin types so you might need products that target different "problems" for different areas of your skin (i.e. oily parts of your skin might need more magnifying products, and dry parts might need more hydrating products). My advice is to not jump around with products too much cause that might also be confusing your skin. Do you have an oily T-zone but dry everywhere else? 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing