Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Breakouts

Hey, I’m looking for non pricey skin care products that can help control my breakouts. My skin is very soft, but I have very uneven tones all of my face along with redness, enlarged pores, blemishes and textured skin. Can someone please help me find products that can make my skin look dewy and healthy?

Re: Breakouts

What skincare products are you currently using, @madiraim? Also, what's your skin type?

I am currently using a first-aid beauty cleaner (it’s heavenly), i use a vitamin C serum and than the cetiphil moisturizer with 15spf, then l’oréal eye cream. At night it’s all the same except i use the cetaphil hydrating moisturizer.  

@quspork  thank you so so much!! my skin and me appreciate your detailed answer:)

@madiraim It looks like you've got the basics down so I'd recommend adding in a BHA/salicylic acid serum to help tackle breakouts and pore issues. There are lots of options for this, some of the more affordable ones include CosRX, Paula's Choice, Stridex, or SEPHORA COLLECTION Clarifying Peel Pads 60 Pads 

Hey have you tried the Kiehls Breakout Control Acne Treatment Facial Lotion ? available on line 

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing