Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Breaking out all over

Hey!! I have been needing help with a skincare routine for a while and I think I need it more now I am starting to get massive breakouts all over my chin and forehead as well as my nose. Looking for help so anyone help out as much as they can. 

My skin type is a mixture of oily and dry

Tags:

Re: Breaking out all over

@ShortieES  Sounds like my skin exactly! What products are you using? 

I’ve started using Peace Out Acne Champs  set and it’s really helped but I will warn you to be careful with what aha or bha you may be applying to your skin. I was over using acids and I ended up destroying my skin barrier. I’m getting it back but I do suggest being careful. 

Since using this set mostly the serum I’ve noticed less breakouts. Maskne has really been bad for me since I wear a mask 12.5 hours a day but it’s definitely gotten better. 

Re: Breaking out all over

I use drugstore products. At some point it was really working then I started wearing more makeup and it stopped working as well. I can't use face masks it makes my skin worse- which really sucks. I try blackhead exfoliants and those work sometimes. I am just hoping the product you suggested works I am ordering it when I get some extra money!

-Thanks!!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing