Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Acne

I just turned 30.  Up until recently I've had fairly clear skin.  A few zits here and there growing up, nothing compared to what a lot of people have gone through.  Over the last few months or so I've developed more persistent acne.  Still nothing major, but more zits than I've ever had at one time.  They are mostly around the edges of my face, near and under my chin, and one or two on my forehead.  What routine should I start using to combat this?  And are there any specific masks or peels I should incorporate also?

Re: Acne

@Coleshlaw I've finally gotten my acne under control with a good skincare routine. These aren't at Sephora, but the best products that have helped my acne are from Paula's Choice. Heft Clear acne line made a huge difference for me. I use the pore normalizing cleanser and the redness reducing exfoliant (2% bha). That made a big difference. I added in her 8% aha gel and that also really helped. I've never had severe acne, but usually 2-4 zits on my face at a time. Now I very rarely get them, and it's really only if i lapse in my skincare routine.

Thank you!! I used to use clinique acne products, but lately they haven't been working for whatever reason, and more just keep popping up.  It's super annoying and painful!

@Coleshlaw I used the Clinique acne line for years. I switched because the Clinique has a lot of alcohol. Paula's Choice was a great change for me.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing