Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Acne scar foundation

What are some great foundations and concealers for covering acne scarring and smoothing texture? 

Re: Acne scar foundation

Any foundation or concealer that offers other things besides its main purpose. Like Tarte is a real good brand because it’ll say like Jojoba oil infused or added or something like “jojoba oil foundation that helps with blah blah.” It depends on exactly what your looking for (I can’t think off the top of good brands that your askin for right now because it’s been a minute since I’ve looked at foundations and concealers). Tarte is a good brand though but use very little with them because since you have acne and scarring the heaviness can make your face sweat/oily or give u that cake you might not be looking for. Urban Decay is good if your looking for a night out foundation because their stuff is usually long lasting. It’s just really what your looking for and use just enough because too much can irritate. 🙂

You can try using too faced multi-sculpting concealer and for foundation the Charlotte tilbury Airbrush foundation works great as well. Hope this helped. 

@JaneMelinda For smoothing texture, I'd recommend a good primer like Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch 0.50 oz/ 14 g and then I've had good luck with Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Matte Foundation for fuller coverage foundation. 

For a full coverage foundation, try using a stick foundation. I know hourglass has some really good ones. The best concealer is the SEPHORA MAKE NO MISTAKE CONCEALER (in the tube). I’ve tried many concealers and this is the best!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing