Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Yay!!! Tag me when you fall I love @fieldsofclover!!😄💖

@fieldsofclover@ClassicallyFab

It is truly spectacular

I totally agree @ClassicallyFab! I usually don't go for c...

I totally agree @ClassicallyFab! I usually don't go for colorful pallettes like this but I swatched this one and fell in love!

Re: I totally agree @ClassicallyFab! I usually don't go for c...

I know People hate the layout (yeah, I’m pretty much with them but it bothers me less in person than it did in photos), yet it’s def not worth missing out on this quality, especially at less than $20! I mean, I just Bought to UD singles at Ulta for $20 ON SALE! The value and quality is mind blowing! @Lazybeautybeast

That blue is out of this world, lol. Can’t you tell I’m supahhhhhh excited!? 🤣 I’m amazed at how it stayed on my waterline all day yesterday. IN love!💖

'Ello, lovelies! Does anyone have a swatch ( and, a real deal BT swatch, too 😉 ) of TF's Vladimir on pale skin? Pretty pls, and thanks. 😉

3 passes.image.jpg

minions.jpg

image.jpeg

That's really pretty on you.

You wear him is beautifully! 

Is he sheer? How many coats are you wearing?

He's moderately sheer--like, sheer but still with decent pigmentation, if that makes sense? Two passes.

Well that answers the question" Do I need it?" Love it on you

What a gorgeous colour, this looks nothing like the TF images or swatches. The silver seems to sheer out a bit 

Thank you, Spry! Oh, wow, it looks so very pretty on you! But, not at all what I was hoping for. 😞 I really wanted it to be like in TF's photos... 

Vlad.png

I know these are all off... But, a girl can dream/hope, huh?

P.S. Anyone know of a lippie like Vlad in the TF's photo?

Also there is Wet N Wild's Cashmere lipstick!

I guess it wouldn't be the same- but I dunno if MAC's Rihanna Viva Glam 2 would be sort of similar ?_? but I think that was limited edition I dunno some help I am lol. ColourPop's lippie in Wet?

https://colourpop.com/product/wet/

Lyra, the closest I've ever seen to that color is Colourpop's 'Wet' but the formula smells bad.

Oh lol just read your comment after writing mine! I though of the MAC one and thought of Wet right after!

Thank you, Mocha, dahling! Will check that one out.

Does it smell like the rest of them, or it has special kinda smell? I have two of those, and the smell doesn't bother me.

I only have the one, so I'm not sure, but Wet smells like burning plastic fumes :S

Lol! What the what?! That does not sound good. I don't think mine smell like that... Nope. Just checked them. One smells like sugar cookies. The other one... not so much like sugar cookies. 😛 But, it's not bad. Def not like burning plastic fumes. 

7 Replies
testing