From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Makeup Is Life

Makeup Is Life

• 78415 Members
  • 6778 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Empties - V2
|
Re: Empties - V2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: May Empties = 17 
May Empties = 17 
Recent images from this conversation
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Technique Focus - Contour!I used the Danessa Myricks Beauty Groundwork: Defining Neutrals - Palette For Eyes, Brows, Face & Lips a ...read more
Technique Focus - Contour!I used the Danessa Myricks Beauty Groundwork: Defining Neutrals - Palette For Eyes, Brows, Face & Lips as a nose contour and lipliner. I used LYS Beauty No Limits Cream Bronzer and Contour Stick Harmony to underpaint my bronzer. The rest of the details are in the spoiler.SpoilerFaceArmani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 3.5 Tower 28 Beauty Swipe All-Over Hydrating Serum Concealer 5.0 EP MAKEUP BY MARIO Soft Pop Powder Blush Desert Rose guerlain the sun kissed healthy glow powder in medium cool to lock in underpainting Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Setting and Finishing Powder 3 Voile Rosé EyesTower 28 Beauty Swipe All-Over Hydrating Serum Concealer 5.0 EP as a baseguerlain the sun kissed healthy glow powder in medium cool as an eyeshadowRare Beauty by Selena Gomez Mini Perfect Strokes Universal Volumizing Mascara Black Danessa Groundworks under eyes to defineLipsDior Dior Addict Lip Glow 04 Coral Face guerlain the sun kissed healthy glow powder in medium cool to lock in underpainting Eyes as a baseguerlain the sun kissed healthy glow powder in medium cool as an eyeshadow Danessa Groundworks under eyes to defineLips
New Post in Makeup Is Life
Looking for!!!
Hi!! i lost my too faced fierce vibes only lip liner. and im freaking out trying to find the same shade in other brand. that thing ...read more
Hi!! i lost my too faced fierce vibes only lip liner. and im freaking out trying to find the same shade in other brand. that thing was the perfect match, no too brown no too pink!someone help meee
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @ather, thank you! This is probably a good representation of what a daily look would be for me in the warmer months, even if I was ...read more
@ather, thank you! This is probably a good representation of what a daily look would be for me in the warmer months, even if I wasn't working on putting together a makeup capsule. Ohhh, this Gucci mist! 😍 It's definitely earned its 🐐 standing.
Ambassador Curated
🏫🎓BIC University 🎓🏫
|
Re: 🏫🎓BIC University 🎓🏫
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @danielledanielle love this idea! Sounds like a fun way to learn from each other - I'm in!  ...read more
@danielledanielle love this idea! Sounds like a fun way to learn from each other - I'm in! 💜
Beauty Ice Breakers
|
Re: Beauty Ice Breakers
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CorgiMommy @Samtian I’m pretty sure I can be the model for what NOT to do.  ...read more
@CorgiMommy @Samtian I’m pretty sure I can be the model for what NOT to do. 😂
Makeup Tips
|
Re: Makeup Tips
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: There's a few things that can lead to cakey makeup like using too much product, using to much power, if your skin is needing exfol ...read more
There's a few things that can lead to cakey makeup like using too much product, using to much power, if your skin is needing exfoliating, not using a primer, skipping a setting spray etc..@attyrayne I hope this is helpful!
What are wearing today?
|
Re: What are wearing today?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @AubreyThrock @You can check out this thread What are you wearing today Pt2 ...read more
@AubreyThrock @You can check out this thread What are you wearing today Pt2
New Post in Makeup Is Life
Bronzer similar to Becca's Capri Coast?
Which bronzer and shade is most similar to Becca's Capri Coast bronzer? I have been looking for a good replacement ever since Becc ...read more
Which bronzer and shade is most similar to Becca's Capri Coast bronzer? I have been looking for a good replacement ever since Becca was discontinued.
Ambassador Curated
THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
|
Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @makeitup305 They sent me Bestie and yeah, I did have to send it back but hopefully my replacement will show up sooner than they'r ...read more
@makeitup305 They sent me Bestie and yeah, I did have to send it back but hopefully my replacement will show up sooner than they're currently predicting.
98,922 Posts