Disney Jasmine by Sephora Storylook Eyeshadow Palette, Vol.2

[ Edited ]

I recently posted these in a review, but here they are again. Swatched in a different order than in the palette. Sorry!

JasminePalette1.jpg

OVER PRIMER (Too Faced Shadow Insurance). TOP ROW (l-r): Lapis, Cave of Wonders, Arabian Sunset. MIDDLE (l-r): Friend Like Me, Abu, Rajah. BOTTOM (l-r): Blue Oasis, Trust Me, Mystical Wonder.

JasminePalette3.jpgNO PRIMER! (L-R): Golden Sands (bronzer); Thrilling Chase (blush); Sand in the Glass; Sultana; Cosmic; Master; Bazaar; Ali Ababwa.

For reference, I am NC35 (my hands/arms may be lighter) and wear NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in St. Moritz.

Again, my swatches are in a different order than they are in the palette!! I was too excited to swatch the brighter colors :-P Also, these are heavy swatches, i.e., some may be built up with more than one swipe of my finger. Pics taken in natural daylight on overcast day (no flash) and with a camera phone so they're not the best but still pretty true to color.

I wrote comparisons in my product review on the product page (which should be up whenever the powers-that-be approve it), but I can post them here if anyone is interested

Re: Disney Jasmine by Sephora Storylook Eyeshadow Palette, Vol.2

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the SWATCHES!!! Im even more excited to get this palette now...

(0) Hearts

They look better on your skin color than mine. I am going to play with them a little longer but I may take them back.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Pretty!!! Swatches are always welcome. I'm SO in love with the orange. *sigh* too bad red don't look good on me and the bronzer/blush would be too dark.

They shows up really well and that bronzer look very natural on you!

Thanks for posting this! It's so helpfulSmiley Happy

<3 Melissa

Hi Qwertygo Thanks for posting the swatches! They all look so pretty on your skin Smiley Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
Photos2
  • JasminePalette3.jpg
  • JasminePalette1.jpg