Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

Make-Up Newbie

Hey there babes, 

Just left Sephora with my first two bottle of too faced foundation and concealer matte. I’m new to the make up scene. What’s your favorite make-up brand? Wouldn’t mind trying it 

Re: Make-Up Newbie

@BBWCUPCAKE Charlotte Tilbury, Patrick Ta, Nars, Urban Decay, Too Faced, and Benefit.  I would recommend purchasing makeup from Sephora Collection to experiment with.  They have great products and a good price.  

Thank you for the suggestions, I’ll check out the collection❤️

Congrats on your new purchase! @BBWCUPCAKE 🥳🩷

I have a few favorite brands, if I were to mention a few it might be;

For Skincare, it's brands like Glow Recipe and Skinfix. 

For makeup I love Danessa Myrics and Natasha Denona. 

And, My HG eyebrow pencil is from Benefit Cosmetics 😍

What brands have you tried and what are you loving right now? Anything you've been interested in trying?

Greetings and thank you. I haven’t tried any makeup, too faced is my first makeup to buy. YouTube have video on how to do the looks I want but they either go fast and I can’t catch up or I get confused on what’s what. lol 😂 

@BBWCUPCAKE Nars, Patrick Ta, Charlotte Tilbury, Natasha Denona, MAC, Pat McGrath, Gucci, Armani Beauty, Guerlain, Chantecaille, Jouer, Victoria Beckham Beauty 

Hello queen, 

how can I forget pat mcgarth and I follow her page on TikTok lol. The lady at Sephora did the little skin test and said too faced. I heard a lot about NARS. I’m going back next week to see what else to get

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing