From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Makeup Is Life

Makeup Is Life

• 78253 Members
  • 6717 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Sephora
|
Re: Sephora
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @kallieluvs if you are looking for an eye palette I adorable PATRICK TA Major Dimension III Matte Eyeshadow Palette . It is $70 s ...read more
@kallieluvs if you are looking for an eye palette I adorable PATRICK TA Major Dimension III Matte Eyeshadow Palette . It is $70 so that is all you can get.if you want a stash of things look at Sephora Collection, great prices on really nice makeup products. Their individual eyeshadow are awesome and new shades were just released. Plus their face masks are fun.
Empties - V2
|
Re: Empties - V2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: 3 years is pretty fantastic @CookieGirl1  ...read more
3 years is pretty fantastic @CookieGirl1 👌👌
Recent images from this conversation
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Week 18: The April 2024 "On Top" and "On The Chopping Block" (with some Sephora Sale Newness ) Makeup CapsuleWeek 18 brings us a ...read more
Week 18: The April 2024 "On Top" and "On The Chopping Block" (with some Sephora Sale Newness 😚) Makeup CapsuleWeek 18 brings us a mix of products - some are included because I’m debating whether to keep them as part of my stash, some are tried-and-true beauties from this month’s capsules, and some others are in that “undecided” zone. Product Details: Products with a 🛍 next to its name means I picked it up at the recent Sephora sale, while products with an ❓emoji next to its tag / name (there's a lot 😬) indicates that it is a product I'm currently undecided about - should it stay or should it go now? SpoilerCOMPLEXION:🌿 Farsali Skintune Blur Perfecting Primer Serum❓ is a nice, lightweight, soft cream in a pretty green and gold bottle, but I'm just not sure I need another primer. 🌻 Kosas BB Burst Tinted Moisturizer Gel Cream with Copper Peptides is a good product, though I'm not sure it's a standout of my stash, which isn't so much its fault as it is that I have a lot of products in my collection that fit in the tinted moisturizer category🌸 HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Triclone Skin Tech Hydrating + De-puffing Concealer with Fermented Arnica has been remarkable at concealing a few (large) zits around my mouth, without feeling heavy or looking cakey for the most part. 🪻 Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder is one of my oft reached for tried-and-true setting products.🪷 MAC Stay Over Alcohol-Free 24Hr Setting Spray - I hadn't realized just how many setting sprays I had in my stash until this challenge. How well will this hold up to the rest? FYi, I will not be putting this to a 24 hour test. EYES: 👁️ Sephora Collection Boost + Lock Eyeshadow Primer (discontinued)❓ is another product that is good but suffers from having to compete with other similar products in my stash that are just as good if not better.🤎 MERIT Bronze Balm Sheer Sculpting Bronzer Clay (not pictured)❓ I've repurposed it as an eyeshadow but I'm not sure that'll be enough to keep it around. I've gotten a little more color and plan to see how it works out as an actual bronzer now that I have some warmth to my complexion. 🪴 PATRICK TA Major Brow Lamination Gel 0.17 oz/ 5 mL ❓ isn't something I've been able to work for me the way I want it to. 🌺 LAWLESS The One & Done Volumizing Mascara Black ❓ If I were a betting person, I wouldn't wager on this one sticking around after this week. 😬 My oily lids really do a number on this one. CHEEKS:🌹 Dior Forever Glow Maximizer Longwear Liquid Highlighter 014 Rosy a last minute, unplanned purchase. One I do not regret. Beautiful blush and highlighter in one.💫 Ami Colé Desert Date Cream Blush & Lip Multistick Hibiscus will serve double duty this week, as another option for blush and also paired together with the Fenty lipgloss, one of my favorite pairings (discovered through this challenge 🙌) ☀️ MERIT Bronzer (Clay) will be used (in addition as eyeshadow this week) as it was meant to be used - as bronzer LIPS: 😍 Fenty Gloss Bomb Crystal Holographic Lip Luminzer (limited edition)(discontinued) will be paired, once again, with the Ami Cole Hibiscus Multistick. I love this pairing! COMPLEXION: Farsali Skintune Blur Perfecting Primer Serum is a nice, lightweight, soft cream in a pretty green and gold bottle, but I'm just not sure I need another primer. is a good product, though I'm not sure it's a standout of my stash, which isn't so much its fault as it is that I have a lot of products in my collection that fit in the tinted moisturizer category has been remarkable at concealing a few (large) zits around my mouth, without feeling heavy or looking cakey for the most part. 🪻 is one of my oft reached for tried-and-true setting products.🪷 MAC Stay Over Alcohol-Free 24Hr Setting Spray - I hadn't realized just how many setting sprays I had in my stash until this challenge. How well will this hold up to the rest? FYi, I will not be putting this to a 24 hour test. EYES: ️ Sephora Collection Boost + Lock Eyeshadow Primer (discontinued) is another product that is good but suffers from having to compete with other similar products in my stash that are just as good if not better.🤎 (not pictured) I've repurposed it as an eyeshadow but I'm not sure that'll be enough to keep it around. I've gotten a little more color and plan to see how it works out as an actual bronzer now that I have some warmth to my complexion. 🪴 isn't something I've been able to work for me the way I want it to. If I were a betting person, I wouldn't wager on this one sticking around after this week. My oily lids really do a number on this one. CHEEKS: a last minute, unplanned purchase. One I do not regret. Beautiful blush and highlighter in one. will serve double duty this week, as another option for blush and also paired together with the Fenty lipgloss, one of my favorite pairings (discovered through this challenge ) MERIT Bronzer (Clay) will be used (in addition as eyeshadow this week) as it was meant to be used - as bronzer LIPS: Fenty Gloss Bomb Crystal Holographic Lip Luminzer (limited edition)(discontinued) will be paired, once again, with the Ami Cole Hibiscus Multistick. I love this pairing! First Impressions (4.20.2024) - I've been wearing some combination of the products from this capsule over the last couple of days, and, for some of the undecided products, it's gonna be hard to decide what will become of them after this week. For a couple though, I've already set them aside to be decluttered. 😮
New Post in Makeup Is Life
Getting makeup done
  • IMG_7068.jpeg
Kaja blush alternative
|
Re: Kaja blush alternative
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: @theerizabeth Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge Blush for Lips and Cheeks Calypso Coral looks pretty similar; it is a cream though and i know ...read more
@theerizabeth Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge Blush for Lips and Cheeks Calypso Coral looks pretty similar; it is a cream though and i know you mentioned having oily skin. The Loreal infallible blush in shade ‘05 fearless coral’ also looks like it could be similar (look at someone actually trying it on). This one’s a powder .
Dew drops
|
Re: Dew drops
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @codi1 while I find that they are nice and hydrating, I don't think they're all that. They will not affect the color of your found ...read more
@codi1 while I find that they are nice and hydrating, I don't think they're all that. They will not affect the color of your foundation or make it bronzier.
New Post in Makeup Is Life
HOLY GRAILS 💍✨
Spoiler
Spoiler
  • 1000002089.jpg
What is the best blush at this time💕
|
Re: What is the best blush at this time💕
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @shalinalips I am loving coral and pinksChantecaille EmotionGucci Luminous Matte Beauty Blush 03 Radiant Pink PAT McGRATH LABS Ski ...read more
@shalinalips I am loving coral and pinksChantecaille EmotionGucci Luminous Matte Beauty Blush 03 Radiant Pink PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Divine Powder Blush Nude Venus PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo She's a Doll Armani Beauty blush 02 light coralArmani Beauty Luminous Silk Glow Blush 50 Euphoric
THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
|
Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @Sunnysmom ooooh good to know! ...read more
@Sunnysmom ooooh good to know!
98,126 Posts