From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Skincare Aware

Skincare Aware

• 414202 Members
  • 15278 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Skincare Aware
hyperpigmentation
|
Re: hyperpigmentation
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: #Kiel’s clearly corrective dark spot serum worked wonders on the hyperpigmentation I had on my nose & forehead! I got a sample wit ...read more
#Kiel’s clearly corrective dark spot serum worked wonders on the hyperpigmentation I had on my nose & forehead! I got a sample with a purchase and the sample alone removed all of them from my nose.
Puffy, Dark Under Eye Bags
|
Re: Puffy, Dark Under Eye Bags
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I have deep set eyes with lifelong dark circles. I have tried countless serums, creams, colour correctors, and concealers. The a ...read more
I have deep set eyes with lifelong dark circles. I have tried countless serums, creams, colour correctors, and concealers. The absolute best combo I have found is Biossance Squalane and Marine algae eye cream and Charlotte Tilbury's Magic Vanish Colour Corrector. Starting with those two products makes almost any concealer work 10x better! Artificial light makes dark circles more pronounced because it usually is cool light (more blue). Using a colour corrector first (especially peach tones) helps neutralize the blues in dark circles and artificial light, as they are opposite each other on the colour wheel. Good luck!
products for redness
|
Re: products for redness
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Dr. Idriss The Depuffer Redness Reducing + Depuffing Roll-On Serum 1.35 oz / 40 ml ...read more
Dr. Idriss The Depuffer Redness Reducing + Depuffing Roll-On Serum 1.35 oz / 40 ml
Ambassador Curated
National SPF Day ☀️
|
Re: National SPF Day ☀️
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @missjeanie, I knew TIL made a clear balm but I didn't know about the tinted ones until you mentioned. So, naturally, I decided to ...read more
@missjeanie, I knew TIL made a clear balm but I didn't know about the tinted ones until you mentioned. So, naturally, I decided to look 'em on The Inkey List site - ohhhh, those are pretty shades. I like that they offer a set with all the balms (tinted and clear) and a set with just the tinted ones. I'm trying to be strict on my low buy and selective in what I pick up. 🤣 I've made some purchases in April and have some planned for May so I am going to hold off on TIL tints...for now, that is. I could see myself revisiting that at some point. Ha! Do you think you'll pick up a tint from The Inkey List?
Recent images from this conversation
Face cream and oils
|
Re: Face cream and oils
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @KWKWH try the Paul's Choice web page ...read more
@KWKWH try the Paul's Choice web page
New Post in Skincare Aware
Dude, best exfoliator
- Seriously,the Yerba matte exfoliatorFrom youth for the peopleIs fact amazing I can't recommended it more get it now is gentle en ...read more
- Seriously,the Yerba matte exfoliatorFrom youth for the peopleIs fact amazing I can't recommended it more get it now is gentle enough for my sensitive skin
What should I buy I’m broke but my skin needs some care
|
Re: What should I buy I’m broke but my skin needs some care
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @jaekaye Look into The Ordinary and The Inkey List for more affordable skincare options. ...read more
@jaekaye Look into The Ordinary and The Inkey List for more affordable skincare options.
teen girls
|
Re: teen girls
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Amazing
Amazing
help me get rid if these red pimples
|
Re: help me get rid if these red pimples
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: yes i am still using these products along with tatcha skin cream salicylic acid
yes i am still using these products along with tatcha skin cream salicylic acid
Recent images from this conversation
New to skin care
|
Re: New to skin care
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: sorry please to know that !
sorry please to know that !
211,438 Posts