cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

National SPF Day โ˜€๏ธ

Hello BIC, 

As you might all know National SPF Day โ˜€๏ธ this year is rapidly approaching. May 27, 2023. I like to think SPF Day is every day because it is so important for our skin! I would love everyone to share their tips and tricks for sun safety and of course favourite sunscreens.

My favourite combo right now is using Summer Fridays ShadeDrops Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Mineral Milk Sunscreen 1.7 oz / 50 mL as my base and applying Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation 20 Mulholland  over it. Summer Fridays ShadeDrops Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Mineral Milk Sunscreen 1.7 oz / 50 mL I am still able to apply sunscreen over my makeup and it still gives a great finish and does not mess up my makeup! I also try to always wear a hat if I am going to be outside for an extended time and I never forget to protect my eyes with sunglasses ๐Ÿ•ถ๏ธ.

Right now I have been wanting to try these SPF:

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare All-Physical Lightweight Wrinkle Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30 P... 

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sunscreen SPF 50 

Evereden SPF 50 Premium Mineral Sunscreen 2 oz / 60 mL 

Drop a comment below and share your favorite SPF or tips and tricks to enjoy the summer safely.

Happy National SPF Day!!!

*updated to take the year out ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: National SPF Day โ˜€๏ธ

I recently started to use the LANEIGE Hydro UV Defense Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 1.7 oz/ 50 mL  and I love it. And I was thinking about purchasing a spf stick to ease the re application process. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: National SPF Day 2023 โ˜€๏ธ

I recently got hooked on Dr. Jart+ Cicapairโ„ข Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 1.7 fl. oz/ 50 mL I bought one during the sale. I was wondering about tinted moisturizer/sunscreens and a lovely friend sent me 3 samples and this one I really loved. 

Hi

Oh I so wanted that one to work for my redness but I found it too heavy and thick, and after a few hours my skin flared up. Best for those without sensitive skin at least for me

I love the super goop unseen screen!!

I've just started using glow screen by super goop and I love it!!! A nice tan glow with my sunscreen. 

Iโ€™ve been loving Iris&Romeo weekend skin 50 SPF and the Dune suncare products as well!

I love the elf tinted sunscreen it is sooooooooooooo good 

If it's tinted would it still hurt my skin or is it okay?

Hey what do you guys think is the best hair mask to buy in a reasonable price range?

Omg definitely from the brand Eva NYC it's so affordable and it's a known brand. I have a hair mask from there and it makes my hair rlly soft.

@Jujubear33  I absolutely adore the Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask 8.5 oz/ 250 mL  hair is silky and just so beautiful! Iโ€™d reccomend this! ๐ŸŽ€

Hi I love the kosas sunscreen it is so good

@kfcyum  I love kosas products happy to hear you found what works for you ๐Ÿ˜Š

@ather

I love rare beautyโ€™s tinted moisturizer it has SPF 20 

@peculiarzmakeup  Oooo I need to try this! 

@ather itโ€™s a great one! 

Hiii I love the glow recipe toner

Photos4
  • Happy National Sunscreen Day (May 27, 2023)!
  • UV type "UVA" = both UVA1 & UVA2. Screenshot excludes columns for nm peaks and other notes.
  • aveenoSPFbodylotion - 1.jpeg
  • spf promo.jpg
testing