mafan

What do you think of the new wish list format?

I think the layout where you see more is interesting, but it seems less than useful to have to swap views before you can add things to your cart. And I really miss the info about things being in stock. 

Yes, you can see they aren't available if the 'add to cart' option isn't there, but you can't see that it's something that is permanently out of stock. I wish they would at least add that back to the list view. And I wish they would put a buy option in the grid view. 

ChicDabbler

Re: What do you think of the new wish list format?

mmm...okay, so bascially they replaced it with a heart and added a pin option as well as picture option. They did not make ACTUAL important changes that we asked for, like being able to categorize and such. So, no change really in my book. =/

DTalksAll

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

It will take some getting used to. At first I'll hate it, then I'll probably love it. At least the items I had in my basket are still there! 

But of course items I returned at a SiJCP are showing up as purchased at that store. So annyoing. I hate returning items at SiJCP for that reason, but it's my closest Sephora 

Did anyone see the new totalbeauty site? Seems like they dropped most of their advertisements which only means one thing... more sponsored posts :smileysad: 

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

I cant find my shopping list, everything that was added to my old shopping list is GONE. Does that mean I have to start all over again?

DTalksAll

Log out & log back in. If it's not there call them. I would freak if my shopping list was empty! 

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

Okay it popped up now! Thank you dannyc!!

And...I think I LIKE this! Its so neat!! I like the big pictures, like a puzzle, I don't know how this would print out though....but neat!

DTalksAll

Ah, I'm so glad it worked! Like I said, I would have FREAKED if my list went missing. I didn't notice you could still view it the old way. Thanks for the tip

sephoramusthave

Alright, I just printed out my list. Fathers Day is coming up, and I need some ideas.

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

Oh and there's 2 ways of looking at the list! The new way AND the old way! Next to the page numbers of the list there's 2 little boxes....one of the new layout and one of the old! I like the old list version for printing and the new one just for looking :smileyvery-happy:

placaminero

[ Edited ]

I think it's really cute too.. I usually don't like when my favorite sites switch things up, but aesthetically, I really like this change. As far as functionality, I've yet to determine how I feel about that.

mafan

Now that I'm on the computer it's really much nicer, because you can roll over things and see the description and easily add things to your bag.  On the iPad you need to click on each item to do that.

I'm sure I'll get used to it, it's just not quick as easy "at a glance" on the tablet (and the app takes you to the browser to shop).

That said, it's definitely more user friendly than this editor :smileyhappy:  For some reason it and auto correct do not play nice.  So I apologize in advance for anything really weird I might say and not catch. :smileyhappy:  I promise I'm not usually doing my makeup and posting at the same time. Reading tips, now that's different....

melissabt

Thank you for sharing all of your feedback about the new feature! We always love hearing what everyone has to say. (positive or negative). @Sephoramusthave. Your items should be all stored in the new "loves" feature on our website. Click on the little heart icon located on the top right hand corner of the page. Once you have logged in your should see your items!

<3 Melissa
sephoramusthave

Okay here's something I don't like: There's no "view all" option, so if I wanted to print out my list (to take to Sephora and SHOP!) I would have to print one page by one page...the old way had that "view all" option.

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

I also wish that it would let us know exactly how many items are in the list. And I agree with beautytester---if they are already revamping the wishlist...why not let us add categories to organize things in? Puuuleeze :smileyvery-happy:

placaminero

(0) Hearts

Oh, that's good to hear! I use the iPad app for Sephora too, so that's how I checked out the new layout for wish lists. I rarely get on my computer, but I might have to just to see how much better it is than on the app. 

I, too, have noticed the STRANGEST auto-corrects.. It'll delete a word entirely and then add the word I was typing to the word directly before the word it deleted?! I don't even know.. It is SO crazy!!

marydiva

I love it! I think it's really cute! Beauty Bag seems like a great, easy to use tool. I just don't see ALL of my purchases from the past. I seem to remember getting a few other things, like a second lash stash kit, a eyeliner kit, etc...I know I've made more purchases than what shows up, haha. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 21 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • marydiva
    • melissabt
    • ChicDabbler
    • mafan