michelle283

Sephora Surveys?

Has anyone here or won or know someone who has one the monthly draw for the $250 gift card?

Just curious :smileyhappy:

Alygal90

Re: Sephora Surveys?

(0) Hearts

I haven't :smileysad:

Super easy way to win a gift card, though. I always fill them out.

mpolansky

My theory is that the people who win are the people who shop almost exclusively or majority in store. Most of us on BT prefer to shop online or do a little of both, therefore decreasing our chances of winning. Most shoppers in store have no idea that BT exists, so we would be less likely to hear about it (I've been a customer for years and years and didn't know about this til this summer!). Going to hold out hope that it actually is a real thing!

JenBlush

I have googled to see if there have been actual winners and they actually have the list of winners online. Of course, Sephora can make up the name... But the list is there! I checked for my name just in case to see if maybe i missed it... But its definitely not there lol.

dolceloure

Maybe we should run an experiment or something...have a survey thread and check in here every time we submit a survey....do it for a few weeks and see if anyone wins. Might be a way of determining the likelihood of getting picked! But that also seems like a lot of work to organize that and the thought of making any effort right now is just...ugh, lol.

cpeezy

I fill out that survey like once a week, for the last like, 2 years. I won.................... wait for it...........

NOTHING!! 

lol

HelloCoffee

They should have a contest strictly for the people here on the BT boards! This way we would know for sure, ha ha

Plantgarden

Urban Legend

ChicDabbler

I wonder how many trips do you have to make in order to have a statistically significant chance of winning..... People are complaining about Rouge and not shopping at Sephora, so maybe that will decrease the competition? lol. Or if someone lives near a Sephora they can just go buy $3 thing every day and fill out the survey

myxducky

(0) Hearts

lol I never thought about that. I wonder if they SA's would begin to think you're strange for going into make small purchases.

nikki

You just reminded me to fill out one!

FirstLadi

(0) Hearts

Very good question. I never win anything so I don't 2nd guess surveys, but odds are......at least 1 person on BT should have won! 

Spoiler

HelloCoffee

(0) Hearts

I was just thinking about this, as I always fill them out.......I can't believe no one on these boards has won, or knows someone who has!

spoiledbrat

winning is an urban legend

Dori1965

(0) Hearts

I've filled out many, never won. :smileysad:

laurennnlove

I believe they are real!! I think they do those surveys through the same company as a lot of other stores.  My mom won one for Macy's one time, and so we always do the surveys for every store now!

sn22

(0) Hearts

lol good question. I always wonder if those survey's are for real or if they just say that as an incentive. 

myxducky

(0) Hearts

I periodically fill out those surveys, but haven't won.. yet.

garnett

I don't know anyone who ever won and I have been wondering if someone here ever did.  I was hoping to see a post one day that said "Hurrah! I hit the jackpot!!"  LOL

ireneh

I was just thinking this the other day.... No, I have not lol

meecheroo

(0) Hearts

How do we enter that? I haven't even heard of it.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 31 hearts
  • 20 in conversation
    • nikki
    • spoiledbrat
    • ChicDabbler
    • dolceloure
    • michelle283
    • sn22