From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Beauty Confidential

Beauty Confidential

• 117863 Members
  • 3092 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @missjeanie, it's been a journey to say the least, with making my way through the full size Biba palette. lol, there's definitely ...read more
@missjeanie, it's been a journey to say the least, with making my way through the full size Biba palette. lol, there's definitely a deterring effect for me as far as purchasing goes, seeing how long it takes to work through eyeshadows. 😲 I don't have enough eyelids to use up all my current shadows 🤣 and yet, I have a feeling I will at some point pick up more shadows (that's the truth) , but I will aim to be more strategic and thoughtful about it. I'm thinking for me personally, smaller palettes, quads make a good fit; or, I should say quints as Dior does quints and I have a good amount of Dior products I've accumulated over the past few years. 😍 Yeah, but for that lockdown, I would not have even attempted to pan this palette - I needed something to focus on and stick to, and eyeshadow from the full size Biba, every single day - every. single. day - at least for the first year and most of the second, was that something. 😅 I'm focusing on those prarie and rustic shades for these last 7 months of the year - the shine shade I feel will work through itself just given my natural tendency to reach for that shade out of these three. My next "hmmm, maybe I'll try that" approach to use more of these shades is to take some product from their pans and make cream eyeshadow out of them - either 3 different creams or one with a mix of all 3. 🤔 I have my vitamin E oil, rubbing alcohol and plastic jars so I just need to decide what I'd like to try my hand at, and when.
Recent images from this conversation
Ambassador Curated
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Thx you for the tag @itsfi . I just finished watching her and Sofia See Beauty. Sofia has all 4 new ones. I’m sooo conflict of pi ...read more
Thx you for the tag @itsfi . I just finished watching her and Sofia See Beauty. Sofia has all 4 new ones. I’m sooo conflict of picking up 700 and 710. Liked you said, they’re so pretty but not different enough from the stuffs we already had. And one little quads liked Stora Dolls probably last us more than a year of daily use. I know I won’t be that strong not picking any up but I will limit myself to 1 or 2 the most. Sigh.
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu @Such a pretty look. ...read more
@CynthieLu @Such a pretty look.
Liquid Foundation
|
Re: Liquid Foundation
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: I really love the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Weightless Foundation it provides good coverage Hope you find somethi ...read more
I really love the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Weightless Foundation it provides good coverage Hope you find something great that works for you 🫶💕 @Shineeeey
Suggestions for eyeshadow palettes
|
Re: Suggestions for eyeshadow palettes
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: If you want something cheaper, I will go for the SEPHORA COLLECTION Precious Gemstones Mid-Size Eyeshadow Palette, in the shade Py ...read more
If you want something cheaper, I will go for the SEPHORA COLLECTION Precious Gemstones Mid-Size Eyeshadow Palette, in the shade Pyrite. Kylie Cosmetics Mini Bronze Eyeshadow Palette is a little bit different, but I think it might still work too. The thing is these dupes are smaller than the makeup by Mario one, but it might work.
Concealer
|
Re: Concealer
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: I’ve tried a couple, the ones I love are from Hourglass, Ilia, and Tower 28.
I’ve tried a couple, the ones I love are from Hourglass, Ilia, and Tower 28.
2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
|
Re: 2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @jaaayp Ahhhh that’s so funny!  I did buy some shoes for my son today and I cringed a little but if not now later. And his shoes ...read more
@jaaayp Ahhhh that’s so funny! 😂 I did buy some shoes for my son today and I cringed a little but if not now later. And his shoes are wrecked! I saw a pretty shirt but I’m using my willpower and not buying it! I wanted to go to the city for the weekend but I also reminded myself I need to save. So we might just go for breakfast tomorrow morning! I think all military move around but I could be wrong. I’m not up on my military move plans lol 😂 Oooo central is a great spot to be. But I get how expensive it gets to be so central. Wow 5 days and sold that’s crazy! I am not sure how fast houses move here. I know a girl had her house on the market last year and it finally sold this year. We bought our house 6 years ago. We came to look for a place and we only had 2 that were in our price range. So I guess they must have sold faster back then!!! I’m from more east New Brunswick and live more mid west Alberta!! Have you been to Canada?????
New Post in Beauty Confidential
Sol De Janerio Scents
I used to only shop for perfumes at bath and body works but quickly stopped when I came across sol de janerio. These scents remind ...read more
I used to only shop for perfumes at bath and body works but quickly stopped when I came across sol de janerio. These scents remind me so much of summer and warm fall! My favorite scents are 89, 40, and 62. I would totally recommend this brand and their products, they make me smell delightful all day long!
Rare beauty!
|
Re: Rare beauty!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Joy
Joy
Beauty Pet Peeves 2
|
Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2
NEWCOMER I INSIDER