Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

summersummer.JPG

Re: SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

I mean signing up you take the risk of gettimg something you don't like! Some people dont understand that!

Re: SUMMER ADVICE WANTED: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL ON A HOT DAY?

Hair up in a messy bun, flowy maxi dress and a cucumber mint water spray in my bag for instant chill.

Do you make your own cucumber mint spray? Sounds refreshing!

Anonymous Insider

Lip gloss , rosy cheeks and Popsicles 

Answering the question, putting my curls in a bun helps, but waterproof mascara and bold moisturizing lips make me feel good! 

For the newbies, don't be discouraged for the "sneak peak". I've gotten 2 boxes and the video doesn't say much either, so I just got used to this being a subscription without sneak peaks, more like things to build the excitement. The content will probably be revealed by the 15th. Hopefully you'll give it a chance and be surprised and stay! 🙂

A light easiest way cushion foundation.

I agree. Why tell us that there is a "Sneak Peek" when there isn't one? A bit irritating.

Tying my hair up makes everything better!! 

Also, to the whiners, don't worry! I've been subscribed since January and the boxes have always impressed me! I've also been subscribed to many other companies and have definitely still liked Sephora the most! Lastly, it was only a $10 box, are y'all seriously freaking out about that?!

I try to see it from the perspective of the new subscribers who have been on waitlist for months and months.  It was different for you and I -- I've been a subscriber since Sept, and you mentioned being a subscriber since Jan -- it was different because there wasn't a lot of expectation in the "early" days of the subscription.  I wasn't on a waitlist, and was somehow invited to subscribe as soon as the beauty box subscription was offered.  The early subscribers didn't have the "build-up" that the new subscribers are feeling.  Perhaps I'm wrong, but I think it was easier for the early subscribers because there wasn't a lot of expectation.  JMHO!

Anonymous Insider

Highlight!

spf!

This is my first box as well. When do they ship out? Do they ship out according to when you signed up? Beginning of the month? Middle, etc.? They have my money where is my box?

They ship them towards the end of the month for everyone.  It'll probably ship some time next week.  You are always billed at the beginning of the month.  It gives them time to contact you if your payment is declined or open the spot to someone else. 🙂 

My boxes bill randomly from the 1st of the month through the 4th.

Automatic payment is the 1st of each month, they ship out about the 3rd week of the month.  They always send an email to let you know that your Play box has shipped and you can track it in your Sephora account.

This is my first box as well and I am looking forward to it. I'm disappointed about the misleading sneak peak, but its ok. I like surprises and it will just be a surprise 🙂

Floating on a body of water, staring up at the clouds.

Anonymous Insider

A great moisturizer and a little bit of The liquid Hoola bronzer!! And some pretty lipgloss, something light and dewy!!! 

(Where is the preview?)

Anonymous Insider

Was hoping to see the preview video but I guess there was a mix up. Still have high hopes for my first box though 

Anonymous Insider

Sunscreen! 

Setting spray, SPF, bright lips and nails and glowy skin!

testing