From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Oily Skin

Oily Skin

• 59891 Members
  • 3032 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Post your favorite oily skin tips or concerns for feedback from loyal beauty lovers like you.

Post your favorite oily skin tips or concerns for feedback from loyal beauty lovers like you.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Oily Skin
Best water based face primer for oily skin?
I'm oily and with the weather changing. Looking for a good face primer. Heading to Vegas in a couple weeks.HELP!
I'm oily and with the weather changing. Looking for a good face primer. Heading to Vegas in a couple weeks.HELP!
New Reply in Oily Skin
Skincare
|
Re: Skincare
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @Decker3755 I'd rec something lightweight like CeraVe PM. Or, a gel moisturizer. ...read more
@Decker3755 I'd rec something lightweight like CeraVe PM. Or, a gel moisturizer.
New Post in Oily Skin
Oily skin
The born this way foundation is one of the best foundations for oily skin I personally have oily skin and it is one of the best pr ...read more
The born this way foundation is one of the best foundations for oily skin I personally have oily skin and it is one of the best products I have ever used so if u have oily skin I recommend Born this way
New Reply in Oily Skin
Foundation
|
Re: Foundation
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: For long-lasting and sweat-proof foundation options for oily skin, there are a few great choices. Firstly, the Estée Lauder Double ...read more
For long-lasting and sweat-proof foundation options for oily skin, there are a few great choices. Firstly, the Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation is renowned for its staying power and matte finish, ideal for controlling oil throughout the day. Another excellent option is the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation, which not only offers long-lasting coverage but also helps to minimize shine. Additionally, the Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation is formulated to withstand sweat and oil, providing a flawless complexion that stays put. These foundations are all fantastic choices to combat oiliness and ensure your makeup lasts all day.
New Reply in Oily Skin
Setting powder for oily skin
|
Re: Setting powder for oily skin
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: The HUDA BEAUTY Easy Bake Loose Baking & Setting Powder is one of my absolute favs. It doesn’t cake at all, and lasts all day. It ...read more
The HUDA BEAUTY Easy Bake Loose Baking & Setting Powder is one of my absolute favs. It doesn’t cake at all, and lasts all day. It covers up my oily spots so easily, and lasts all day. I got the mini one last October, and I’ve only used 1/4. I use it daily as well. 10/10 would recommend. .
New Reply in Oily Skin
Skin tint
|
Re: Skin tint
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: I love the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint. It is so blurring and doesn’t slip or slide. It has great coverag ...read more
I love the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint. It is so blurring and doesn’t slip or slide. It has great coverage despite being a skin tint, and lasts all day.
New Reply in Oily Skin
Oily Skin Problem
|
Re: Oily Skin Problem
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: Try a primer, and maybe a setting spray. What really saved me was the HUDA BEAUTY Easy Bake Loose Baking & Setting Powder ...read more
Try a primer, and maybe a setting spray. What really saved me was the HUDA BEAUTY Easy Bake Loose Baking & Setting Powder
New Reply in Oily Skin
best skin tint!
|
Re: best skin tint!
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: I love the Eaze drop skin tint by fenty beauty. It looks just like skin while still hiding any imperfections. It lasts all day for ...read more
I love the Eaze drop skin tint by fenty beauty. It looks just like skin while still hiding any imperfections. It lasts all day for me and hides all of the oils on my face. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint
New Reply in Oily Skin
Makeup problems
|
Re: Makeup problems
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: What helped me was the HUDA beauty setting powder. It lasts forever, and feels so nice on the skin. My concealer never creases now ...read more
What helped me was the HUDA beauty setting powder. It lasts forever, and feels so nice on the skin. My concealer never creases now, and it helps me get rid of my oily spots. HUDA BEAUTY Mini Easy Bake Loose Baking & Setting Powder Banana Bread
10,889 Posts