From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Besides Beauty

Besides Beauty

• 36710 Members
  • 1218 Conversations
  • 231 Photos

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Pet Paradise
|
Re: Pet Paradise
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: , @jaaayp he looks so annoyed in the first one ...read more
😂, @jaaayp he looks so annoyed in the first one
Recent images from this conversation
What's on your plate?
|
Re: What's on your plate?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CorgiMommy, agree. Being able to carve out the time and give that to myself was good, and much needed. ...read more
@CorgiMommy, agree. Being able to carve out the time and give that to myself was good, and much needed.
The BIC Plant and Gardening Thread
|
Re: The BIC Plant and Gardening Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thanks! I saw something that said: a garden is not a place but a journey, and that really spoke to me.it’s always changing and evo ...read more
Thanks! I saw something that said: a garden is not a place but a journey, and that really spoke to me.it’s always changing and evolving! @CorgiMommy
What’s in your cup?
|
Re: What’s in your cup?
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: This morning's tea: cranberry blood orange with a bit of white honey. Very tasty!
This morning's tea: cranberry blood orange with a bit of white honey. Very tasty!
🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈
|
Re: 🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thank you so so much @Samtian ♥️ ...read more
Thank you so so much @Samtian 😘♥️
Non-Beauty Hauls May 2024
|
Re: Non-Beauty Hauls May 2024
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Dry Goods Over priced, but a good heavy T shirt material. Looks better on...has some shape so it's not like a sack. Very 90s. ...read more
Dry Goods Over priced, but a good heavy T shirt material. Looks better on...has some shape so it's not like a sack. Very 90s. Bought it for a night out...I know it looks a little low class but that's the kind of night we had planned. Fits like a glove and is forgiving. $40 was a decent price. DSW I Wasn't looking for new sneakers, but here we are. They're bit chunkier than I wanted but super comfortable. The last pair I bought was 2 years ago, so I don't feel bad. My husband sd I should get another pair since I like them so much. I'm sure I will.
New Post in Besides Beauty
Redeem
How do i redeem the buy 35$ get 35$
How do i redeem the buy 35$ get 35$
Nature Walks and The Beautiful Outdoors photos 🌿🌷🏞
|
Re: Nature Walks and The Beautiful Outdoors photos 🌿🌷🏞
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thank you @CorgiMommy. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful weekend weather wise.  We really lucked out. Last year at this ...read more
Thank you @CorgiMommy. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful weekend weather wise. 💙 We really lucked out. Last year at this time it was completely rained out.
My Hedgehog Anara she’s 1 yr old
|
Re: My Hedgehog Anara she’s 1 yr old
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @HedgehogAnara oh my goodness, she's adorable! I love her!  feel free to post pics of Anara in thePet Paradise thread too!  ...read more
@HedgehogAnara oh my goodness, she's adorable! I love her! 😍 feel free to post pics of Anara in thePet Paradise thread too! 💜
137,798 Posts