From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Besides Beauty

Besides Beauty

• 36619 Members
  • 1210 Conversations
  • 231 Photos

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Besides Beauty
Missing items
How is it that you place an order & nothing you ordered was out of stock even after it shipped but you don’t receive your items wh ...read more
How is it that you place an order & nothing you ordered was out of stock even after it shipped but you don’t receive your items which now say out of stock. You contact customer care who then proceed to tell you that the distribution center forgot to add those items to your order & there now out of stock so you can’t get them at all. These were a birthday gift & now I’m going to be late with gifts & have to return the half of the order they did ship. I used to like Sephora quite a bit but lately Ulta is looking so much better. Everyone have a great week! #poorservice #seemstobenorm
New Reply in Besides Beauty
CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY
|
Re: CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @caitbird I layered it with my fave crystal tennis necklace from Macy's, and the swarovski cross I bought recently. It was stunn ...read more
@caitbird I layered it with my fave crystal tennis necklace from Macy's, and the swarovski cross I bought recently. It was stunning!
Recent images from this conversation
THE PARTY THREAD
|
Re: THE PARTY THREAD
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: It was a good one @JoSometimes...read more
It was a good one @JoSometimes 👏
What's on your plate?
|
Re: What's on your plate?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CorgiMommy Thank you so much! I have to admit it was one of my better batches ☺️ ...read more
@CorgiMommy Thank you so much! I have to admit it was one of my better batches ☺️
Pet Paradise
|
Re: Pet Paradise
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: She likes to just do everything I do @caitbird  ...read more
She likes to just do everything I do @caitbird 😂😂
What is your favorite fruit?
|
Re: What is your favorite fruit?
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi that sounds awesome! ...read more
@itsfi that sounds awesome!
Do you guys think the summer fridays is worth it??
|
Re: Do you guys think the summer fridays is worth it??
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: yessss!! 100% it lasts quite a long time!
yessss!! 100% it lasts quite a long time!
Help
|
Re: Help
MOD INSIDER
Reply: @Janice1980 I'll send you a PM to assist. ...read more
@Janice1980 I'll send you a PM to assist.
Fav song by Taylor Swift
|
Re: Fav song by Taylor Swift
FRESH FACE III INSIDER
Reply: @13Swiftiie13 My fave songs from her midnights album are Karma , Bejeweled, Mastermind .. have you heard her latest release The ...read more
@13Swiftiie13 My fave songs from her midnights album are Karma , Bejeweled, Mastermind .. have you heard her latest release The Tortured Poets Department it's so good , the Anthology version is a digital download or look it up on YouTube... the album is Brilliant and cathartic. @Julsica .
Unconventional use of makeup remover
|
Re: Unconventional use of makeup remover
FRESH FACE III INSIDER
Reply: I use Micellar Water Garnier has some great products in its micellar products or use the classic Witch Hazel by Thayers or Dickens ...read more
I use Micellar Water Garnier has some great products in its micellar products or use the classic Witch Hazel by Thayers or Dickensons Witch Hazel it's also a great multitasking product . @CorgiMommy
137,537 Posts