gongju87

Once upon a time

SO not beauty related, but since so many of us like the Disney Princess collecinos, I'm curious is there are any fellow Once Upon A Time fans in here? I'm such a huge fan of the show, and was sooooooo happy about the premiere last night...lots of new characters this season! Can't wait for episode 4 when Ariel splashes into the show!!!

princessleahg

Re: Once upon a time

(0) Hearts

I am OBSESSED with OUAT & watch it all the time! I think last night's premier was amazing & I'm looking forward to seeing what the rules are in Neverland :smileyhappy: Is there going to be a Hook/Emma/Neal love triangle???? hmmm :smileyhappy:

kenny

I used to watch it. but now they just keep adding so many new characters (which are getting to be more Disney than fairy tale) and I find it so hard to keep up with all the characters. It started out good, but I think they are going crazy just trying to add more characters

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I watched the first two seasons, but I kind of feel like this one is starting to go downhill. 

I rather watch football for that hour before Revenge now :smileytongue: I can always watch it the next day On Demand

CaliCG

Oooo, I love Once Upon A Time! The premiere was so good!

PS... In love w/Hook & wish he & Emma would hook up already! :smileyhappy:

gongju87

oops, forgot about the URLs

Just go to ABC and look for Once Upon A Time, that was what the link was to .

violalea

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Also what is the link you were trying to send me? Thanks.

violalea

(0) Hearts

Awesome. I will try this. I am watching you tube season 1 episode 1 part 3 now. But the quality not good kinda hurt my eyes. I will check out the link you have just mentioned.

gongju87

(0) Hearts

YouTube also has the recap episodes for you :smileyhappy: all free

gongju87

[ Edited ]

Try this, direct from ABC for an espisode to episode breakdown

gongju87

@violalea I've never heard of series cravings, but whoever they are, don't give them your credit info!

Were you looking for a synopsis, or trying to watch old episodes? Do you have one demand? I know for my on demand, past episodes of Once Upon A Time are free

violalea

(0) Hearts

You meant On Demand? Lets me check. Yeah I would prefer watch free with big screen tv. Thanks gongju87. Will let you know.

gongju87

@violalea I don't think you need to watch the entire last 2 seasons (although, they are AMAZING so I recommend them!) At the very least I would just find a quick synopsis on the web (there are a ton), or, at the end/start of every new season they have an entire episode to catch you up on what happend :smileyhappy:

Panda168

(0) Hearts

Season 3's first episode, which aired this past Sunday, was an in depth recap of Seasons 1 & 2. Just watch that it'll give you a good idea of what's going on. :smileyhappy:

violalea

(0) Hearts

I need to watch it then. Thanks gongju87 :smileyhappy:.

midnightangel

(0) Hearts

My mother is a huge fan of this show...and if memory serves, some of the costumes they used are rotating through display windows in different parts of Disneyland.

princessleahg

(0) Hearts

Yes they are! I saw the costumes of the Evil Queen, Charming and Snow! They were in a window display in the Hollywood section of California Adventure!

Panda168

(0) Hearts

Really? I'll have to check that out when I go.

nebel

(0) Hearts

My husband is obsessed with it, but I've actually never seen it! It sounds like a super clever, cute premise, and I just let him tell me about all the episodes because it seems to amuse him haha.

violalea

(0) Hearts

So I set up the recording mode for Once Upon A Time. Yay! Cant wait to watch it. Do I need to watch the previous seasons to understand the new one or its pretty easy to understand? Thanks.

arielaaaaaaaa

I recommend watching the two seasons! They are amazing! It's on Netflix! Or you can watch it for free on a website called SeriesCravings. That where i watch alot of shows not offered on Netflix. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 40 replies
  • 20 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • princessleahg
    • BeautyJunkie325
    • miabt