LCResz

Mini Perfume Madness! Share your collection :)

I have to put away all of my minis because I just don't have enough room on my dresser and to be honest they were getting dusty. I still have a few minis that haven't arrived, so I had to get creative. Voila, a solution came to mind!

Before storing, but after a good dusting:

image.jpgIn their new home until I get a cute curio cabinet:

image.jpgI showed you mine, now show me yours :smileywink:

Heatoyos1

Re: Mini Perfume Madness! Share your collection :)

mini collection.jpg

(Anna Sui La Vie De Boheme, Escada Cherry in the Air (my favorite), and Especially Escada)

The start of my mini perfume collection. The boxes they come in are so cute that I can't throw them out yet!

Heatoyos1

I also have a Clinique Happy mini, which I left out. I guess it won't be very "happy" anymore :smileytongue:

mafan

Your display tray is lovely and it's a nice start, especially as the bottles are all so different. And I agree, the boxes are pretty. I have 5 Escada minis, but not Cherries in the Air; where are people finding this? The bottles are all very similar but the boxes are really pretty!

Have fun collecting!

Heatoyos1

I found that tiny .13 oz Cherry in the Air on a website called Beauty Encounter. I have also seen them on ebay, shipped from Hong Kong. 

The Anna Sui box was especially detailed and well-designed. That was the first mini I got, and so that made me start collecting the boxes, as well. I'm a hoarder, I guess. :smileywink:

Maybe one day if I have a huge collection of mini perfumes to take up the whole tray, maybe I would consider not keeping the boxes. Lol, who am I kidding? :smileytongue:

gtichick

I don't know how to tell you people this but I am fairly certain if I can't get my hands on a Cherries in the Air mini I WILL DIE.

Heatoyos1

I found that tiny .13 oz Cherry in the Air on a website called Beauty Encounter. I have also seen them on ebay, shipped from Hong Kong.

And I love, love that scent, too! It's the first perfume I ever spent money on!

NikkiShops

image.jpg

Here's my little collection.  I have developed the mini obsession since being on BT and can't wait to pick up some more!  Especially anticipating the Sephora Favorites mini perfume sampler.  I hope it comes out soon!  I love this thread.  Seeing other people's collections is so fun!  :smileyhappy:

Heatoyos1

Yes, I love your tray!

seemee22

I've been looking everywhere for a tray like this. Where did you find yours?

lmi82

You should look on Etsy for a perfume try. You can find some vintage ones there.

NikkiShops

I got mine at Target last year.  Wish I bought 2 actually, 1 for my big perfumes and 1 for my mini's!  I've also seen mirrored trays at HomeGoods but I've yet to find another that I love as much as this one!

mafan

That's a great start of a collection! What's the one in the back between the Victoria Sampler (Heavenly?) and Givenchy Play? It's really cute. 

NikkiShops

Yes it is BCBG.  I can't remember the name of the scent though.  I got it in an Allure beauty box.

kiml50

It's a BCBG one I believe, my mom has one with a pink top that I gave her years ago

fabme

Great photos of all the minis....  I'm inspired to start a collection or is it an obsession:smileyhappy:

How do most of you get your minis? purchase, points, gwp, gifted?

LCResz

My collection started with the Sephora Favorites samplers that were put out in the past that featured actual mini bottles instead of the current trend of using vial samplers. Then I took advantage of every 100 pt perk I could get my mitts on, and then I started buying mini sets if they were on sale or if I found a good deal on Amazon or Ebay :smileyhappy:

Oh, I also subscribe to the Thierry Mugler Addict box, which is $50/yr and sent out quarterly, so $12.50 per box. They always send minis in these boxes, so that's why my Mugler collection is as extensive as it is.

mafan

I've posted it before but here is some of my mini collection (I'm missing several here but I'm not hauling it all out again for new photos):

NikkiShops

Beautiful collection!  Is the black bottle with the hole in the lid some kind of Dkny?  If so, I actually received that in a Macys order but I got rid of it.  Mine smelled so rancid I couldn't take it.  I dunno if it was the particular bottle I received or if it really smells that way?!  Lol.

mafan

It's Donna Karan Woman,and I actually have no idea what it smells like! I got it as part of an amazing deal on Hautelook earlier this year. (And yes, if they do it again I will let people know, after I've managed to order myself, of course. :smileyhappy: )

jenjendoitagain

oh my oh my!!! I'm drooling right now over your collection!!!! I'm in perfume heaven right now viewing your stash!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 63 replies
  • 213 hearts
  • 27 in conversation
    • nikki
    • spoiledbrat
    • jojobe
    • seemee22
    • lmi82
    • lilyyy