roxystar4

BT got me through

Yesterday I was feeling really wonky. My husband and son were sick a few days back with the classic fever, aches, pains, etc.  Ive been trying to be super careful not to pick up the bug.  Yesterday morning I woke up and I was so dizzy. I almost fell a few times. But that was the ONLY symptom. so weird. So I was dizzy all day, like the room was spinning and the feeling like I was in a fish bowl. Today I woke up fine, thank goodness. 

The reason I wanted to write this is because BT kept me busy yesterday (catching up on posts, seeing people's face & eye collections, etc).  I really really appreciate this community and the ability to share a makeup/skincare obsession with some awesome people!  Even when I don't feel too well.sm-dizzy.jpgsick dog.jpg
Head spinning 1.jpg

poshified

Re: BT got me through

(0) Hearts

Oh no :smileysad: That time of year when everyone gets sick! Hoping you have a better upcoming week! <3

upload_2340697980313085652.gif

SydBristow

(0) Hearts

BT is theraputic!! Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, hope you're better soon! :smileyhappy:

spoiledbrat

hey RoxyStar - cheer up pup! :smileyhappy: hugs <3

lylysa

*HUGS*

Glad BT can be here to help put some ground on things.

roxystar4

thanks lylysa :smileyhappy: 

lilyyy

Sounds like you need some Sugarpill to cheer you up!

pressed_bcc.jpg.jpeg

Chose it for the apt-fitting name but seriously, Sugarpill (Cosmetics) is PIGMENTED. Check it out!

roxystar4

lilyyy  I may have to find a green shadow :smileyhappy:

thesupergirl

Hope you and your family feel better soon!

roxystar4

thanks thesupergirl :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

Aww.. I'm sorry you didn't feel good. I hope your feeling much better today!SNOOPY GET WELL.jpg

roxystar4

thanks beautylovingirl ♥  I'm still lazing around today even though I feel a lot better

PoesRevy

Glad you are feeling better and so are your guys. I know what you mean by BT...it is a wonderful redirect when you are not feeling well.

roxystar4

PoesRevy, it was a nice distraction :smileyhappy: I just had to be careful with scrolling on the main page (it would make me really dizzy if I scrolled too fast).

PoesRevy

Ouch, yes-feeling dizzy super stinks. Glad that you are past that feeling today :smileyhappy:

violalea

OH no hope you guys getting better soon!

roxystar4

thanks violalea. I hate being sick! 

nebel

Feel better!! And omg that pit bull with the ice pack! ADORABLE!

roxystar4

thanks nebel :smileyhappy: I feel a lot better than yesterday. That was my favorite picture. He is so cute!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 40 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • lilyyy
    • poshified
    • lylysa
    • roxystar4
    • beautylovingirl