Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@CynthieLu  These are beautiful! Can’t go wrong with a nude polish! 

Definitely @ather Thank you! It's a classic for a reason 👌😊

@CynthieLu  beautiful nude polish, it looks great with your skin tone!

Thank you so much 🙏 @caitbird I don't usually go for nudes but this shade really speaks to me. 

IMG_7675.jpeg

Just got these done ☺️

These are amazing @nnnicole07 - shape, length, design! Beautiful! 😍

@nnnicole07  These are so cute!!! ☺️ 

@nnnicole07  these are so adorable, I love the designs!

So cute, @nnnicole07!

Your nails are beautiful, @nnnicole07 ! ❤🍒

those are adorable!!!

All photo uploads are failing on me, ny suggestions? I just updated my app to make sure it wasn't that.

Hi @Jambolina , sorry you've been having trouble with photo uploads. Could it be that your photos are too large (max size allowed is 6.8 MB I believe)? If they are larger than that, they won't post.

If that isn't the problem and you are still having issues, I recommend posting your question in the BIC community feedback thread here: Beauty Insider Community Feedback 

This thread is for us to post about any site/app glitches or issues. The more detail you can provide the better (i.e. your phone model or browser, etc.), and the mods are always pretty quick to respond and do what they can to help.

Hope this helps, and good luck!

20240430_204916.jpg

Not a mani, but I am celebrating my progress with a before & after pic. 😊 It has been about 7 months since I stopped biting my nails and started taking care of them instead, and now I'm finally happy with how they look! Shout out to @RGbrown @itsfi @CynthieLu  and many other lovely BICers for tips, support & encouragement, especially when I was just starting this journey! So grateful for you all 🥰 and thanks to everyone in this thread for inspiration & motivation too! I hope to start sharing some manis of my own here soon!

Awesome progress @caitbird !!!! 🥰

@jaaayp  thank you! 😊

Congratulations!!! 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻  They look Great!!! 💅🏼

@MrsKing2326  thank you so much! 🥰

@caitbird  wow!!! Great job! These are truly amazing!!!’ Do you have any tips or tricks that helped that you can share?? 

@ather  thank you so much! As far as tips - when I was first trying to stop biting my nails, I used press ons a lot so I wouldn't have access to my actual nails to bite them. That worked pretty well, and eventually I didn't need the press ons anymore bc I had broken the habit. I use nail oil (my favorite is the Bliss Kiss one, you can get it on Amazon), although not as consistently as I'd like, and that seems to help them grow stronger. The other thing was just patience and time - in my experience when you are growing your nails out at first, they tend to break pretty easily. Mine would be longer now, but several times over the past several months one would break and I'd have to trim them all down to that length and start again from there. But I found that the longer I went on, the stronger my nails were. I think they need time to build up layers of growth to be less thin & brittle. Idk I'm not an expert by any means, so I don't know how helpful any of that is. Good luck with your nails - I hope you can grow them so you are happy with them! 

@caitbird  Thank you for the tips! It’s good to hear that they are weak at first but they will get stronger! I can see where the damage is on mine and for the most part it is on the tips. So fingers crossed they will only get stronger and stronger from here. I’m glad you were able to break your habit! As a former nail biter myself it was a tough habit to break! I haven’t bite my nails for a long time but I know how hard it was to stop. Such a great accomplishment!! I will be as patient as I can and try to wait for my nails to grow! 

6 Replies
testing