Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I do! I only played with it a little last night, but you can just apply one shade and get out the door in a hurry and still look great! It's so buttery soft - glad I was able to get my hands on one.

Glad you love it!  Agree that it's lovely!

My TF SA moved onto another job so now I'm dealing with the counter manager at Holt's on Bloor. Anyone work with her before? Thoughts?

I emailed her on Monday at noon and had not heard anything back from her until this afternoon. This is after I had to text my old SA to find out what was going on and she texted the counter manager. 

First impression was not good. Let's hope I still get info on upcoming releases and a good amount of samples like I used too. If not, I'm going to need a good SA recommendation for Nordstrom Vancouver.

On a happier note, it's my birthday at the end of this month so the BF said to use his Amex on the new collection since I keep talking to him about it. LOL

I ordered all the new quads, the SS16 shade and illuminate, another cheek brush and Flush blush. Had to not over do it since I know he will surprise me with something else. lol

Too bad the cream eyeshadows aren't in yet....

Soo excited now after seeing all of the new looks and swatches that were posted today on this thread! Thanks everyone!

Happy birthday! Pls let me know what you think about the SS16 shade and illuminate. Flush is my favorite TF blush 😉

That would be really helpful if you can PM me your SA's details 🙂

My SA now works at Louis Vuitton. Glad it is better for her careerwise but it sucks to lose a good SA!

Flush is a gorgeous blush! Great pick 🙂 

I don't have any experience with the other Bloor SAs, aside from just picking something up in store on a whim. So far, I've been happy with Nordstrom. My SA is nice and helpful. I think getting contact info from njattana would be a good idea! Then at least you have that option. 

I've also been purchasing from the HR website at times. It is convenient, usually speedy shipping, and sometimes good samples. 

Disco Dust.  Pretty shades for me.

dd3.jpgdd2.jpgdd1.jpg

I ended up keeping this quad after swatching it at the store. It's really pretty combo I think. I was wearing it yesterday and liking it so far 😉 I prob won't wear the glitter shade next time. 😉 Should I get the Stary Night quad next lol?

That's the one I'm eyeing (Starry night).  Please get it and tell me all about it so I don't have to!!!!   Otherwise...who knows the damage I'll do...

I like this one on me a lot.  Even the glitter shade (but I like glitter).

Anonymous Insider

This shades make your eye color much more vivid and bright. Now I'm excited for this. 

It's not as warm and metallic as Honeymoon so worked better with my eyes.  They're both so pretty though.  I think this one will be lovely on you!!!

So pretty! This quad looks great on you 🙂

Thanks!  Warm toned, but not too much so..

For me it's a better palette than honeymoon (yes, I really said that!).  Honeymoon is creamier, warmer, more metallic and has some cool duochrome stuff going on.  It's so pretty...

This one is softer on me, and I like the muted nature of the shades. 

I'm uploading a video now so what I noted...

The shimmer shade is silver/taupe and has that pigment in a sheer base look.  It's less harsh/striking than a cooler silver...but light.

The next shade is a copper fawn if that makes sense.  This and the other two have tiny micro glitter (the disco dust?) which add complexity and make them less boring...but it's very subtle.  I saw gold green pink and copper in this shade.

The third shade is a warm peach copper and as a slight metallic sheen.  I saw micro glitter in green pink copper and maybe blue and/or silver (very subtle...in sunlight only).

The last shade is a blackened brown, and cooler than the 2nd and 3rd shades .  I saw hints of pink blue silver and maybe copper.  It is less metallic (though none are metallic...more a sheen to a satin) and is more a satin matte with sheen.  Great shade for doing a smoky brown eye.

Anyway...my assessment.  It works on me.

Really pretty on you !! 

Thank you!  Credit to Tom Ford.

Looks gorgeous with your eye colour! But then again everything seems to lol..

Thanks...I buy carefully (though too much!).  The slightly warm nature, but not too warm, works well for me.  Pretty...

Anonymous Insider

Just got my Honeymoon too; couldn't be happier in making this my first TF product 😄 Swatches on medium skintone if anyone's interested 🙂 My color IQ is 2Y06 and I have Tan skin (though this is taken in indirect sunlight so my skin appears lighter). IMAG1833.jpgIMAG1836.jpg

Wow that is pretty!

We have the same color IQ!! 🙂

testing