Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thanks Mocha! That's why I didn't take the plunge - I didn't like Giacomo because of how pink it was, and felt like this one would translate the same way on me. 

Yay!! Good choices

Nice choices. 

Anonymous Insider

Seething with jealousy... I'll be out there this weekend to get my shop on so I'll dip into NM to see the boys I'm wavering on. I made one order yesterday but I left drake off. Would he be a must for me? 

Hey Dali! We missed you, this was after work in the city. I ordered Collin, Richard and Tony. I fell in love with Casablanca and decided to pick up every other color that looked similar 😄

I love Collin/Indian Rose - one of my faves, and so is Richard/Negligee!!

Theo Jay and Drake are all kind of in the same family. I feel like Drake is the more "subtle" one of the three, but might be more pigmented on your lips than mine. I would definitely try in person, swatching today really helped me cross a bunch off my list. But I will admit, keeping it to three was a bit of a challenge haha. Which ones did you order?

I bought from Chanel, Guerlain and NARS collections this year. and Since these lippys are pricey and there are new Quads coming up in Jan, I'm limiting myself to 1 this year (er. maybe 2).  You guys make collecting these boys so tempting!

So far, I've only ordered Drake from my SA.

I'm trying not to consider any others... I need someone to hold my hand so I don't start texting my SA.

PS - it just occurred to me I did not get the 3pc box with these.

So, ladies who bought from Holt Renfrew online, just FYI

Yup I heard HR wasn't doing the trio box, either online or in stores

Not sure about Holts Vancouver, but Toronto Bloor St location will give the trio box with purchase of 3 lipsticks. 

Eric, Joaquin, Drake

i1124159mage.jpeg

Mocha, you just enable to get Drake (if it is still available). All 3 are beautiful:)

Better grab it soon BK! It's selling out fast everywhere 😉

Margarita said Drake is all out but she will try to find me one. Thx so much for the pm. Did you have fun swatching? 😉 I take Hiro off my list and replace him with Derek. I'm now debating whether I should get Roman and Alex

I did! I discovered that I need four more still, but I'm going to wait and see if they will be confirmed as permanent. 

Fine! Twist my arm. I'm getting Joaquin. 

My sister will just get one less present for Christmas this year 😉

Love all three!  Can't wait to see them on.  I'm still weighing Joaquin.

They are on, down below 😉

Joaquin looks great! I'm so glad I ordered it! I'd expect Eric has an AMAZING formula since it is the only "A+" among the 25 new boys.

Ok, I tried on all 3 and will post lip swatches shortly.

First impressions; Eric is grit-tay!!!  I can feel the 'glitter' or whatever in it when I wipe the tube on my lips.  Gross.  The color is pretty, I would say like a rose gold.

Joaquin IMO is the unicorn out of these 3.  He's stunning.

After trying Drake on, I don't understand the hype.  He's ok, but I think all the fandom has more to do with the boy-name than it being a super awesome lipstick.  

47 Replies
testing