Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Thanks for posting @Mochapj. I will not be resisting as I have all Charlotte's quads except for Rebel.

I don't think I'll be resisting either @virgo87 - it has a COPPER!!!

This is her holiday quad correct? The pictures look so pretty - it's going to be hard to say no.

@niki172 Yes, though it is apparently being released next month and then also in a holiday set later.

i like the look of it but I am always hesitant about really ree and her swatches - it doesn't even look like the same palette based on her earlier photos that had more of a green and gold cast to them.

I was thinking about getting Selma but after seeing this quad I think I should wait to see the pricing on the holiday set..

Beauty look book swatches of the dolce vita/ seductive instant look palette. Also compares it to the original.

image.png

Here are comparison swatches of the Charlotte Tilbury Instant Beauty Dolce Vita palette eyeshadows with Tom Ford Nude Dip. 

_MG_0434.jpg

And wearing the whole CT palette on my face (excuse the skin - and yeah this is with some quick retouching for texture!, I've been incredibly lazy with exfoliating lately)

_MG_0387.jpg

I posted the swatches in the Nordstrom sale thread. Not sure if posting in more than one tread is frowned upon or helpful. Let me know if I should delete.

thank you for sharing!!! love your lips in that full face pic. 

i'm quite fair (but warm toned), now wondering if the new version of the palette has a bronzer that will be too dark...hmmm 

On the back of the palette, does it go by Dolce Vita or Seductive Beauty?

Thank you so much for the swatches and comparison. There is a shade in the Natural Beauty palette that is just so heavenly (the enhance shade) that was worth the palette for me!

This palette looks beautiful on you! It will be in my cart on Thursday.

Thanks so much for the swatches 😄

No problem, I love looking at comparisons, they help me shop!

Wow thx for posting @playingdressup. The CT palette looks really good on you. You look gorgeous. I might have to pick this one up if it still is available on July 22.

Thank you! 

It looks gorgeous on you! The comparison to Nude Dip makes me feel better if I end up missing it but I still plan to pick it up on the 22nd. 

It's not so wholly different from Nude Dip, but it is warmer with gold-tone shimmers. I'm happy to have both. I am really loving the dark brown shade.

More holiday details from really ree about the smaller gifting items

image.png

Wallet is really not going to like me.

Dolce vita instant palette swatched from beauty professor

image.png

Thanks for posting. Looks so beautiful.

3 Replies
testing