Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Burberry Beauty Updates

IMG_0979.JPG

Capture.JPG

In the vein of the recent Tom Ford Updates and Chanel Updates threads, I thought I would start one for Burberry! I think they have had a ton of great releases recently (new eye shadow formula, kisses lippies). Burberry is one of the most consistently good designer lines in my opinion.

what items have you liked recently from Burberry? Anything you are waiting for or have your eye on?

edit: latest runway palettes

Re: Burberry Beauty Updates

Sorry I didn't see this!

I got it online but my local counter has them now as well.

Thanks for the update! Would love to see a swatch. 

Will do tonight!

DSC_0108.JPG

Here

Nice!  Hopefully my local counter gets them soon so I can take a look. 

They are on the sephora Canadian site. I am getting one in my next order (this week) so I will report back 🙂

Which color did you get?

Cedar Rose

A question about Fresh glow. I am using most every day either own its own or just tinted moisturizer on top. When should I apply it if I want to wear foundation.After primer or before primer. I am using CoverFx custom drops mixed with my moisturizer or sunscreen as a foundation but I must wear a primer if I am going out or every thing will melt off my face in a very short time.  

I actually have been mixing it in with my foundation but I think it depends on what you're going for - subtle glow - after primer/before foundation.

Does anyone have the khaki green silk eyeshadow, I would like to see a swatch please 🙂

I was excited to see rosewood come back, even though its a different finish in the lip velvet instead of kisses formula. I am surprised to see how different the new rosewood vs old rosewood looks. The new is more pink while old is more brown. It looks more like old sepia pink.  Nude rose is much more pink as well.

L-R: old rosewood LC, rosewood LV, nude rose Lv, old nude rose LC

Above: old sepia pink. LC

20151205_102832.jpg

Does anybody have swatches of the Bright Plum Lip Cover vs. Bright Plum Kisses Lipstick? I'm looking for a Guerlain Rouge G Gigolo dupe, so it's between these and MAC Diva Antics. 

I spoke to my nordstrom MA and next year, hopefully for spring, they will be releasing brushes! 

I love the burberry eyeshadow brushes I have, I can't wait for more!

Also they will be reformulating the lip mists in spring. So if you have a favorite color get it now.

Burberry Luminizing Powder Holiday Edition at Saks and Nordies.

Burberry Holiday.png

I got this in a trade with a lovely BT'er and I haven't even opened it yet. I do have the Gold eyeshadow quad and I love that! 

I agree the Gold quad is lovely. There is enough variation in the shades that it works for lots of different looks on different skintones.

I saw pics of the gold eyeshadow quad! It's gorgeous! Too bad I only found out about it 2 weeks ago. 

HA! Good news is you will get to buy it now. 

I spoke to my nordstrom MUA and she said they were repeating gold for the holiday season, including the gold eyeshadow quad from last year. 

Really? I wanted to get that quad too! One can never have too many neutrals lol

1,078 Replies
testing