Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@makeitup305 ironically I finally ordered one last night!  I really wanted to order Boy, Like, and Baddie but I decided to start with one (I ended up choosing Boy) and then if I like it enough I'll grab the other two.

@CookieGirl1 where did you order it from? So many sites are sold out. I got lucky when I ordered these that Stylekorean had them for $14 each and had almost the full range in stock.

@makeitup305 Amazon!  $16 each and they had most of the shades.

@CookieGirl1 did they just add them? I was looking online at various sites and they never showed up on Amazon before, that I noticed

@makeitup305 I noticed them there about 3-4 weeks ago buy I don't know how long they've actually been there.

@CookieGirl1 I love them so much. I have so many now 😝 Idk where I'm going to store the chunky things

@makeitup305 but they're so cute!  

*Side note--I was so peeved yesterday!  Mine arrived from Amazon BUT they sent the wrong shade so now it's going to be another week or two before I get my replacement 😣.

@CookieGirl1 they have a strong cuteness factor. They remind me of little mushrooms. Bummer that they sent you the wrong shade. Did you have to return the one they sent you by accident? What color was it?

@makeitup305 They sent me Bestie and yeah, I did have to send it back but hopefully my replacement will show up sooner than they're currently predicting.

I was hoping hyglam powder was in store, but of course not, on the upside... These were

Dior Rosy Glow Blush 062 Bronzed Glow @makeitup305 

Dior Lip Glow Oil 062 Bronzed Glow 

Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Lowlighter Soft Glow Highlighter Unbothered 

Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Lowlighter Soft Glow Highlighter Off The Grid 

Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Lowlighter Soft Glow Highlighter Incognito 

Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Lowlighter Soft Glow Highlighter Lowkey 

Dior Rosy Glow Blush 063 Pink Lilac 

From top to bottom near knuckle 

Unbothered, Off the grid, Incognito, Lowkey 

From top to bottom near wrist 

Rosy Glow Blush Bronzed

Lip oil Bronzed Glow

Rosy Glow Blush Lilac (near thumb)

Indoor Sephora lighting

1000004568.jpg

1000004567.jpg

  

Outdoor (cloudy/overcast)

1000004570.jpg

1000004571.jpg

  

@danielledanielle  oooh those lowlighters are pretty! 😍

Ooooh ok, glad to hear it @curlychiquita !

Thanks so much for the tag @danielledanielle . Those Dior blushes are really pretty. I think the Hyglam powder might be an Ulta exclusive.

NP! Ahhh, makes sense @makeitup305 .  There's an Ulta nearby, but they don't carry ND there, which is odd because I thought it was the flagship here 🤷🏽‍♀️

Dior Rosy Glow Blush 062 Bronzed Glowis soooo pretty.  I knew I wanted it, but now I badly want it 🤣.  It's a beautiful coppery/reddish bronze.  Ironically, I thought Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Lowlighter Soft Glow Highlighter Off The Grid would look more like a coppery bronze, but it's more neutral and vice versa.

Crosspost of the new LE Gucci lip in Rosso Ancora. It’s so saturated and brightening! Cool-toned poinsettia red rose. I was told it’s only available online to Gucci and LE. Was hoping it would come to Sephora and others and that it would not be LE as it’s a little diff tone than other Gucci reds. Maybe they’re redo it! Just love it! 

Here it is compared to other cool reds I have. I thought it was more like Myra but it’s actually a bit closer to Janie Mat and Eadie Mat irl. Dot more pink/cooler. FYI @Titian06 @sister13 

IMG_1986.jpegIMG_1971.jpeg IMG_2029.jpeg

Gorgeous color @Sunnysmom 

They really came up with a beaut @makeitup305 !

Some quick swatches of some of the new Ilia Lip Sketch lip pencils. Forgive my paw, hated to swatch all up my arm in store .🤣 They didn’t have all in store yet . I did buy a few and they’re very easy, comfy and stay on! Creamy tho not dry at all. No bleeding. I’m not usually a big lip crayon person because I don’t love the pencil taste but it’s not too prominent of these. Really pretty colors! Did anybody else buy these yet? @WinglessOne  

ILIA Lip Sketch Hydrating Lipstick + Lip Liner Crayon Night Bloom 

IMG_1907.jpeg

I just heard about these, @Sunnysmom .  Thanks for posting swatches!  Do you know the colors 3 & 4 from left in your pic?  I do like lip crayons, so I may pick up one or two.

They’re great @Titian06 ! Yes 3rd one is Kiln and 4th is Night Bloom! 💞

testing