Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Anonymous Insider

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Thank you a lot!! Yeah, it seems that VF is same color but glossier and thus little more sheer compared to VV! I think I can skip VF. 

I actually ordered Michael too before seeing your swatch...they do look close enough, but this kind of color is my favorites, so..I guess I can justify having both? (says a person who hasn't worn lipstick for the past 7 days...)

Would someone be able to swatch Tom Ford Pussycat against Stila Patina?

Anonymous Insider

Patina on top, Pussycat on bottom. 🙂

image.jpeg

Perfect, thank you!

Anyone have any swatches of MUFE COLOR D862 Fairly Pink (Diamond) - eyeshadow and COLOR I858 Flamingo (Iridescent) - eyeshadow. My mom wants both, but she liked one more than the other but we can't remember which one it was and my local sijcp doesn't carry either of them.

I just bought flamingo on the weekend - I can post a swatch this morning

i110951mage.jpeg

Thank you!

A couple of people have asked that I swatch my Jeffree Star holiday lipsticks.  I haven't worn a full face today but here is Hoe Hoe Hoe

IMG_1142.JPG

Here is a swatch of it on my lips

Spoiler
IMG_1140.JPG

I will wear Androgyny tomorrow (unless I go out tonight) and Mistetoe is due to arrive later since I realized I wanted it after Beautylish sold out so I ordered it from the JS site.  But it will arrive after I've left for my trip so I won't be able to post swatches.

Anonymous Insider

Yes!

😉

Can someone swatch the new MUFE palette pretty please? I am debating between it and the ABH. 

Tempalia has both of those available on her site, if that helps.

Thanks. I don't know why I always forget about her site. 

I'd love to see the Lancome Beauty Box swatched. Mainly the warm colors but I wouldn't mind seeing the cool ones too if anyone has it.

Mine just shipped...so when it arrives...

I should have mine tomorrow. Did you get the cool or the warm, Megan? I got the cool.

image.jpeg

For Shirley- Burberry Lip Mist in Oxblood 

Oooh....this is really pretty. How is the lip mist formula?

IMG_0748.JPG

here it is on the lips! I like it, it's moisturizing and leaves a light stain.

Burberry Gold eye shadow quad video.  Will post the gold lipstick video tomorrow...it's sort of growing on me...but still not a must have.  Love the quad though.

Thanks for the video! I've seen swatches but it's really nice to see it in action! I hope this pops back in stock on the Canadian site soon. Burberry Beauty is great. I have a growing collection. I have the single eyeshadows in Nude, Shell and Rosewood. The palette Blush Nude is really pretty too. I didn't expect to like it but a makeup artist tried it on me and I really liked the look.

2 Replies
testing