From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Lip Lovers

Lip Lovers

• 102812 Members
  • 3918 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Hydrating
|
Re: Hydrating
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @Katelyn1812 I highly recommend Aquaphor! ...read more
@Katelyn1812 I highly recommend Aquaphor!
New Reply in Lip Lovers
What are the best lip products?
|
Re: What are the best lip products?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I ADORE the milk lip oil it is one of my favorites or the gummy bear laneige lip glowy balm is also anazing!!
I ADORE the milk lip oil it is one of my favorites or the gummy bear laneige lip glowy balm is also anazing!!
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Ambassador Curated
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I can see the effect on your top lip @Mellmars1185 now that I'm looking, it does have this fuller kinda pushed up look. 勞 ...read more
I can see the effect on your top lip @Mellmars1185 now that I'm looking, it does have this fuller kinda pushed up look. 🤯
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Allergic reaction to Kylie Lip liner
|
Re: Allergic reaction to Kylie Lip liner
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Omg what happened?
Omg what happened?
New Post in Lip Lovers
Favorite lip products?
what is my to die for lip combo my HOLY GRAILS ++first i go in with the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Liner. I love this because it glides ...read more
what is my to die for lip combo my HOLY GRAILS ++first i go in with the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Liner. I love this because it glides so smoothly, and is a great splurge. 2. I use my Sol de Janerio lip balm. Smells like cookies and i love it so much. It is soooo hydrating. 3. Once that dries a bit, i use my Benitint. this creates a beautiful rosie tint, and also complaints the cheeks!
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Lets be honest.. The best lip routine?
|
Re: Lets be honest.. The best lip routine?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @MeenaG123 @Mine are fresh Rose Petal-Soft Deep Hydration Lip Balm 0.3 oz/ 10g with Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner Iconic N ...read more
@MeenaG123 @Mine are fresh Rose Petal-Soft Deep Hydration Lip Balm 0.3 oz/ 10g with Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner Iconic Nude and PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Lip Gloss Dare to Bare and PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Lip Gloss Flesh Fantasy
New Post in Lip Lovers
Dior lip oil
Loveeeeeeeeerrr
Loveeeeeeeeerrr
New Post in Lip Lovers
Lipstick the love
Sephora red matte in liquid is just love ❤️
Sephora red matte in liquid is just love ❤️
New Post in Lip Lovers
Innbeauty Candy Apple Lip Oil Reformulation
I’m so gutted the brand reformulated. I loved the old deep red. Does anyone have any they’d be willing to sell? Or know any dupes? ...read more
I’m so gutted the brand reformulated. I loved the old deep red. Does anyone have any they’d be willing to sell? Or know any dupes? I love that it’s very shiny/jelly looking and the colour isn’t overly sheer nor opaque. It kinda “gathers” in spots and reminds me of k-beauty..iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Glaze Lip Oil @maddy0797
New Reply in Lip Lovers
hyaluronic acid , does it help to plump lips
|
Re: hyaluronic acid , does it help to plump lips
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you for your detailed answer. I will check out the products
Thank you for your detailed answer. I will check out the products
76,840 Posts