Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers

What are the best lip products?

• I have been really into lippies lately and I have been wanting to get some more. I have the summer Fridays lip butter balm and the sol de Janeiro Brazilian kiss lip butter. I also have the glossier balm dotcom and the tower 28 lip jelly and I just ordered the laneige lip glowy balm and the mask. I have about 35 dollars in gift cards so if they are around that range that would be great.

Thank you so much for the help 💕

Re: What are the best lip products?

I ADORE the milk lip oil it is one of my favorites or the gummy bear laneige lip glowy balm is also anazing!!

I love all of the tarte maracuja lips products. They are long lasting and have an amazing shade range. tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Balm tarte maracuja juicy lip crème tarte maracuja juicy lip vinyl tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump tarte maracuja juicy lip plump shift 

Thank you so much. I have seen it all over my for you page. I will definitely be checking it out now. Thanks again for the recommendation

Thank you so much. I have heard good things about the glow recipe plum plum hyaluronic acid lipgloss. I just didn’t know if it was worth the money. I am definitely going to think about getting it now. That helped so much thank you again.

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing