From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Lip Lovers

Lip Lovers

• 102682 Members
  • 3894 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Lip Lovers
Summer Fridays or glossier
SpoilerWitch do you like betterWitch do you like betterWitch do you like better glossier or summer Fridays ...read more
SpoilerWitch do you like betterWitch do you like betterWitch do you like better glossier or summer Fridays
New Post in Lip Lovers
summer fridays lip butter balm
hey guys! i am new to the app but i need some help. when is the summer fridays lip butter balm in the shade birthday cake not limi ...read more
hey guys! i am new to the app but i need some help. when is the summer fridays lip butter balm in the shade birthday cake not limited edition/ going away? i always see it out of stock and i would love to know because it’s so pretty! thanks
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Ambassador Curated
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: We don't have ceiling lights either, my building is old and it's a whole thing  I know what you mean @Mellmars1185 ...read more
We don't have ceiling lights either, my building is old and it's a whole thing 😅😅 I know what you mean @Mellmars1185
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Wedding Day Lip Combos
|
Re: Wedding Day Lip Combos
ICON I INSIDER
Reply: @Mellmars1185 Aw, you’re deserving of all the attention. But I do get not wanting to be the center. Just remember that there’s on ...read more
@Mellmars1185 Aw, you’re deserving of all the attention. But I do get not wanting to be the center. Just remember that there’s one other person sharing that center of attention with you; you’re not all alone in the center. 🙂 In addition to my 2 stints as maid of honor, I’ve been a regular bridesmaid once and a groomsmaid once. Being MOH was definitely more stressful than regular brides/groomsmaid, though really just for my bridezilla friend’s wedding. 😅 My other MOH adventure was much calmer. 2 of those weddings were large, 1 was smaller (around 130 people), and 1 was small at just around 50 or 60 people. Aside from dealing with bride misbehavior/blowups, the only stressful part of being MOH was writing a speech to give at the receptions. I didn’t even have to plan bachelorette parties: one bride didn’t want one, and the other bride had already planned hers. And it was great that everyone in each bridal party played nice with one another, except the time my bridezilla friend threatened to kick other bridesmaids out of the wedding party over everyone’s shoe heel heights, of all things… did I mention she was nervous about everything? 🤦‍♀️ Smoothing that over wasn’t hard, though. Anyway, being a bridesmaid wasn’t as stressful for me as it might’ve been for some other folks.
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Lip recs???
|
Re: Lip recs???
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: i love the glossier ultra lips! They remind me more of a lip balm than a lipstick and they are so smooth and soft on your lips!! W ...read more
i love the glossier ultra lips! They remind me more of a lip balm than a lipstick and they are so smooth and soft on your lips!! While still adding an amazing amount of color without feeling like you are wearing lipstick. They are not sticky and they are super moisturizing plus buildable!
New Post in Lip Lovers
lip products like black honey
does anyone know of any brands or products that are exactly like clinique’s black honey and pink honey almost lipsticks? I know es ...read more
does anyone know of any brands or products that are exactly like clinique’s black honey and pink honey almost lipsticks? I know estee lauder has some that are really similar but im not wanting to spend $40 on just one. I’m looking for the same type of applicator and everything. I love the clinique black honey & pink honey and I am wanting more colors but clinique hasn’t come out with any. For that reason I am looking for something very similar by a different brand. Let me know!!   
  • IMG_3563.jpeg
  • IMG_3562.jpeg
New Reply in Lip Lovers
good lip product recommendations??
|
Re: good lip product recommendations??
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Tinted Lip Oil tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump Kaja Jelly Charm Glazed Lip Stain & Blush Wit ...read more
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Tinted Lip Oil tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump Kaja Jelly Charm Glazed Lip Stain & Blush With Keychain NUDESTIX Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Help!
|
Re: Help!
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Personally I find that the tower 28 is better than the summer Fridays no matter the price. I would pay more for the towers 28.
Personally I find that the tower 28 is better than the summer Fridays no matter the price. I would pay more for the towers 28.
New Reply in Lip Lovers
What are the best lip products?
|
Re: What are the best lip products?
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: I love all of the tarte maracuja lips products. They are long lasting and have an amazing shade range. tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Ba ...read more
I love all of the tarte maracuja lips products. They are long lasting and have an amazing shade range. tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Balm tarte maracuja juicy lip crème tarte maracuja juicy lip vinyl tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump tarte maracuja juicy lip plump shift
New Post in Lip Lovers
Summer Fridays lip oil
This is such an amazing lip oil that I recommend so much #glossy
This is such an amazing lip oil that I recommend so much #glossy
76,682 Posts