From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Lip Lovers

Lip Lovers

• 102712 Members
  • 3905 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Lip Lovers
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @WinglessOne This shade is gorgeous on you ! I am glad you were able to find a dupe for one of your favourite shades! ...read more
@WinglessOne This shade is gorgeous on you 💜! I am glad you were able to find a dupe for one of your favourite shades!
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Lip Lovers
summer fridays half empty
   I received my summer Fridays lip butter balm today and I was disappointed to see the tube is nearly half empty considering this ...read more
   I received my summer Fridays lip butter balm today and I was disappointed to see the tube is nearly half empty considering this product is $25
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
New Reply in Lip Lovers
They went and discontinued the Dior Dreamskin Cushion Foundation...now what?
|
Re: They went and discontinued the Dior Dreamskin Cushion Foundation...now what?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I am almost run out of my last batch of DreamSkin cushion, have you found anything similar ? I havent yet and I am desperate.Your ...read more
I am almost run out of my last batch of DreamSkin cushion, have you found anything similar ? I havent yet and I am desperate.Your advise will be appreciated,
New Reply in Lip Lovers
summer fridays
|
Re: summer fridays
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @MarieeZia I love them and definitely think they are worth it. Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine Cherry and S ...read more
@MarieeZia I love them and definitely think they are worth it. Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine Cherry and Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine Pink Sugar are my favorites!
New Post in Lip Lovers
Summer Fridays Lip balm
Anyone else get a grainy feeling from these?
Anyone else get a grainy feeling from these?
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Pigmented lips
|
Re: Pigmented lips
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Pigmentedlips @MAC lip erase or concealer. ...read more
@Pigmentedlips @MAC lip erase or concealer.
New Reply in Lip Lovers
lip products like black honey
|
Re: lip products like black honey
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: okay! thank you so much i’ll definitely check them out😊
okay! thank you so much i’ll definitely check them out😊
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Wedding Day Lip Combos
|
Re: Wedding Day Lip Combos
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @WinglessOne Thank you for the wonderful advice! Hehe I definitely want to share the attention with my SO . Oh my goodness, a hee ...read more
@WinglessOne Thank you for the wonderful advice! Hehe I definitely want to share the attention with my SO 😀. Oh my goodness, a heel height discrepancy? Kicking everyone out of the wedding party sounds extreme! I can imagine everyone reacts differently to stress. I feel like I might need a glass of 🍾 to get me down the aisle but once that is done I am hoping it will be smooth ⛵️
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Summer Fridays or glossier
|
Re: Summer Fridays or glossier
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: i prefer summer fridays, cause after a while glossier lip balm turns into liquid after.
i prefer summer fridays, cause after a while glossier lip balm turns into liquid after.
76,746 Posts