From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Lip Lovers

Lip Lovers

• 102843 Members
  • 3923 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Recommendations for dry lips
|
Re: Recommendations for dry lips
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @alexisxvll fresh Sugar Lip Polish Exfoliator LANEIGE Lip Treatment Balm 0.35 oz/ 10g or Aquaphor ...read more
@alexisxvll fresh Sugar Lip Polish Exfoliator LANEIGE Lip Treatment Balm 0.35 oz/ 10g or Aquaphor
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Lip Products
|
Re: Lip Products
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @kaitlyn0909 fresh Rose Petal-Soft Deep Hydration Lip Balm 0.3 oz/ 10g fresh Sugar Lip Polish Exfoliator LANEIGE Dreamy Lip Kit LA ...read more
@kaitlyn0909 fresh Rose Petal-Soft Deep Hydration Lip Balm 0.3 oz/ 10g fresh Sugar Lip Polish Exfoliator LANEIGE Dreamy Lip Kit LANEIGE Lip Treatment Balm 0.35 oz/ 10g PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Lip Gloss Dior Lip Glow Oil Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Fenty Glow
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Ambassador Curated
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @Sunnysmom Oh a girl after my own heart ❤️ I too love reds. And Gucci makes some beautiful ones. You did a great job deciding wh ...read more
@Sunnysmom Oh a girl after my own heart ❤️ I too love reds. And Gucci makes some beautiful ones. You did a great job deciding what you like and don’t. It couldn’t hurt been easy!
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Less product on SMF lip balms. So disappointed
|
Re: Less product on SMF lip balms. So disappointed
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @LVVC Unfortunately most brands are raising prices right now and as far as having the tube filled halfway, that's actually how mos ...read more
@LVVC Unfortunately most brands are raising prices right now and as far as having the tube filled halfway, that's actually how most of the SF balms come. Keep in mind that the packaging is, in itself, a little deceiving. The tubes themselves look decently large but look at the advertised amount of product that you're getting and you'll realize that it really isn't a lot.
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Laneige Cotton Candy Lip Mask😍😍
|
Re: Laneige Cotton Candy Lip Mask😍😍
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: This is the best smelling lip treatment, smooth and tastes like sweet candy
This is the best smelling lip treatment, smooth and tastes like sweet candy
New Post in Lip Lovers
Red lipstick for pale skin
Which the name of red lipstick from the brands that are best recommended for women with dark hair (both dark brown and black ), pa ...read more
Which the name of red lipstick from the brands that are best recommended for women with dark hair (both dark brown and black ), pale skin, and brown eyes ?
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Lip recs for Similar Shade?
|
Re: Lip recs for Similar Shade?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @paolanotpaula @You can try MERIT Shade Slick Classics Tinted Lip Oil Sangria ...read more
@paolanotpaula @You can try MERIT Shade Slick Classics Tinted Lip Oil Sangria
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Hydrating
|
Re: Hydrating
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @Katelyn1812 I highly recommend Aquaphor! ...read more
@Katelyn1812 I highly recommend Aquaphor!
New Reply in Lip Lovers
What are the best lip products?
|
Re: What are the best lip products?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I ADORE the milk lip oil it is one of my favorites or the gummy bear laneige lip glowy balm is also anazing!!
I ADORE the milk lip oil it is one of my favorites or the gummy bear laneige lip glowy balm is also anazing!!
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Allergic reaction to Kylie Lip liner
|
Re: Allergic reaction to Kylie Lip liner
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Omg what happened?
Omg what happened?
76,909 Posts