Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Is that Mahalo bottle bamboo? I would totally reuse that one if I were you, @Mochapj😊

@eshoe it is, sort of. It’s a glass bottle in a bamboo sleeve but it’s a bit difficult to clean and the pump is a little too vigorous lol

Ah, bummer, @Mochapj😕

Love your emojis and your reviews on everything @Mochapj! I have a few samples of the DDG pads that I am excited to try out. Completely with you on the Olaplex, it's so good.

@playingdressup The pads are really nice. I hope you like them!

Hello everyone!!! So... because I live in New York, I don't really have enough room to physically keep my empties. I thought, since I'm a graphic design major, I'd take the digital route instead! 🙂 Ta-da! I hope you guys like my August empties spreads!

(Ignore the horrible cropping... ya girl doesn't have time to make .pngs without backgrounds 😂)

August Empties - 1.jpgAugust Empties - 2.jpgAugust Empties - 3.jpg

I like your digital version @SchylarR!! 

Thank ya thank ya! 🙂 @CC3616

@SchylarR

I also really like 'Flops' 😉 You didnt have many Flops in August, so was a good month! 

Awh thanks! Woop woop! 🙂 @GG84

💗💗💗the graphics, and the ‘flop’ term, @SchylarR!! I feel like I’m looking at pg 81 of the September issue on beauty😉

Awwwwwh that's so freakin' sweet of you to say!!! Thank y...

Awwwwwh that's so freakin' sweet of you to say!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! 😁😁😁 @eshoe

You did a great job with your graphics!  Also, congrats on finishing so many things! @SchylarR

Thanks so much!!! 😊 @curlychiquita

Thanks so much!!! 😊 @curlychiquita

Here are my July and August empties consisting of items that I use daily. There are lots of full size hair products from the Caviar line and my everyday absolute favourite foundation, Hourglass Immaculate liquid powder foundation. This must be my 5th bottle and I hope that they never change the formula or discontinue this amazing product that works wonder for my oily skin. F014B697-1572-4EE1-8210-5C7B279087A9.jpegF25C49DF-ACBE-4622-8C1D-D656ECECFE3E.jpeg

July August Empites.jpgMy "super impressive" July and August Empties lol. I had another perfume but Apollo decided to knock it off my desk and now I can't find it.

Love-
schmidt's Bergamot + Lime deodorant.
Atelier Silver Iris- One of my all time favorite scents.

Ok-
YSL Faux Cils Mascara
Aerin Lauder Tangier Vanilla
LUSH Plum Rain Shower Gel

NO-
OUAI Wave Spray-hate hate hate was so glad to finally finish off.
Marc Jacobs Eyeliner- Destash

I destashed 2 of those MJ liners from sub boxes, @Samtian-they were so dried out. Then I tried one in store...a world of difference! 

@eshoe Haha yep! This was a dried out one from a sub box. 

My July and August empties, 58 total.Loves, tried before.Loves, tried before.

Loves, new discoveries.Loves, new discoveries.

Likes.Likes.

Kinda meh, nothing spectacular.Kinda meh, nothing spectacular.

Hell no!Hell no!

@Sansara I'm glad you liked the verso, I haven't tried anything from them I haven't liked yet.

@CC3616I remember I didn`t like some if Verso products (can`t remember what), but this mask was great.

1 Reply
testing