cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

I can see that @txcatx! That mall is seriously amazing. You have everything you could ever want in there lol. 

@Mcakes yummy!! My mom brought home some Sugarfina candy the other day and needless to say I ate it all for her. ๐Ÿ˜„

XOXO,
Marieke

That was very generous of you @MariekeBT! I mean she is your mom and you love her so it's only natural that you had to make sure it wasn't tainted or anything lol... ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜› Such a good daughter ๐Ÿ˜„ 

@Mcakes she did say she wanted to watch her sugar intake! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

XOXO,
Marieke

OMG!    Yay!   Enjoy your goodies, girl!  โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ   @Mcakes

Thanks @Tamara76 โค๏ธ ! Had to get my hands on the infamous Peach Bellini ๐Ÿ˜›

woohoo! i love sugarfina, enjoy your goodies ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Thanks @shirleylin88, enjoying them as we speak haha ๐Ÿ˜„

I picked up a few skincare items and tons of sunscreen (not pictured) at St Barths yesterday.  Here's the picture I took before crashing out last night.  IMG_8390.JPG

Awesome skincare! ๐Ÿ™‚

its so difficult to choose what I want to try before I leave.  I'm completely open to any suggestions.

Anonymous Insider

Haul for this week so far...

My Boxycharm arrived yesterday. Any makeup lover, collector or someone trying to start getting into makeup should check out this box. I have subscribed for over a year now and the boxes just get better. Each box is always over $100 worth of product I will actually use, everything full size. Plus, I love this box because it is focused on makeup - thats what I want!!! Full sized makeup that I can add to my collection. 

fullsizeoutput_1d1.jpeg

Spoiler
Boxycharm : 1. Three Pur Cosmetics beauty sponges (they have a round bottom and a flat side like the Real Techniques sponges) 2. HairGurt Shampoo sulfate free, smells just like a banana and strawberry smoothie!!!!! We received a hair mask from the brand a month or so ago in the same sent and size, it worked wonders on my hair. I need to find out where I can purchase the brand. 3. Concealer Palette creme shades in rectangular pans. From light to dark - can be used on ANY skin tone for sure. 4. Allegory Story Cosmetics Lip Gloss in the shade Plato's cave. I have seen this brand all over IG so I am REALLY excited to try it - the packaging is adorable!! 5. OFRA Cosmetics Highlighter in the shade RODEO DRIVE this shade is a dupe for Estee Lauder Heat Wave & Mac Whisper of Guilt - I have been wanting to order this highlighter for months but I didn't want to pay the shipping. For $20 I couldn't be happier!! ๐Ÿ˜› You can still sign up for this box and receive the highlighter!!!

Sephora Haul :

fullsizeoutput_1d2.jpeg

Spoiler
The Sephora Air Blushes were on sale at my SJCP for $10 instead of $20. Bare Minerals Gen Nude Buttercream lipgloss in the shade Groovy. Tarte Color Splash Lipstick in the shade Beach Babe (I love this formula!! Feels really nice on the lips.) MUFE Ultra HD Skin Booster Hydra-Plump Serum - I picked this up because I have been battling dry patches which are making my makeup look horrible. The reviews on this serum were very good and the SA said they did a demo a few days ago on several women with it - who ended up buying it. So, I decided to give it a try, I will report back ๐Ÿ™‚ MUFE Ultra HD Lip Booster Hydra-Plump Serum in shade 00 (clear) I believe in it comes in one color too. This I can say is AWESOME. Perfect to wear under lipstick and at night to restore lips. I have VERY dry lips, nothing works but this is doing a fantastic job. I didn't have high hopes for this product but I was beyond impressed. I'm going to check out the color formula ASAP. Mara Hoffman for Sephora Collection Mirror - was on sale for $7 I needed a nice mirror for my makeup bag. I have a bunch of plastic Sephora ones from the gift cards but I wanted something nice and this does the job. The mirror has weight to it and I think the design is super cute, can't beat the price!! Everything else is pretty self explanatory!! I had to have the KVD for my collection, but I don't really like the mini lipsticks they are too small...still I had to have them. If the full sizes are released I will return them.

Marc Jacobs Lip Gloss Minis : Size Comparison 

Spoiler
fullsizeoutput_1d3.jpeg
For $32 this is a great deal. I seriously hope he adds more shades to this offer. Of course they are not full size but the packaging is just as nice and I don't normally finish a full sized gloss often. Plus, these will fit nicer in my purse and makeup bag.

Other Stuff :

fullsizeoutput_1d5.jpeg

Spoiler
The Sephora Mascara mini, the KVD liner mini and the KVD concealer (deluxe samples) are from my Sephora JCP. The Tarte deluxe sample was a GWP for my Sephora online order...in the shade Stunner. I have this shade in my Tarte contour palette, its stunning ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ™‚ The new ELF brushes are SOFT SOFT SOFT!! Definitely need more and the packaging is beautiful!!

@AnonymousWhat a fun haul!  That Boxycharm does look amazing!  And you got the Rock Candy set, too! โค๏ธ

Anonymous Insider

@Tamara76 ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks!! I'm never disappointed in the $20 I spend with Boxycharm because everything is full size. What I don't use or put into my collection I put into a drawer....then when B-days/teacher stuff, etc pop up I have full sized products I can give as gifts ๐Ÿ˜› - so for me its a great investment. I HAD to get the KVD lippies set, I mean come on that PACKAGING!!! I saw you couldn't resist either ๐Ÿ™‚

Those lipglosses are a great size!  Also what a super colourful haul!  Your pictures are wonderful! 

Anonymous Insider

๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you, I would love to take credit but I think its just the rug lol ๐Ÿ˜› I was surprised at how big the mini glosses were, I was bracing myself for micro mini HA!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ @heartsmyface Hope you had a good weekend!!

@Anonymous, I've been slowly getting back into lip glosses now that I have my oily skin more under control (I didn't need more of a shiny finish on my face! haha) and I saw that set! I think it's a really pretty set with a range of colors that really suits me! I hope you like the glosses. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke
Anonymous Insider

@MariekeBT It is a very nice shade rang, perfect for all skin tones!! I think nothing is prettier then glossy lips if you ask me... ๐Ÿ˜›

@Anonymous I've been on the Boxy charm waiting list for 2 months already!:(

Anonymous Insider

@StephaniLynn OMG I never knew about a waiting list?? I would contact Boxycharm through email - if that doesn't work PLEASE let me know. I have a personal contact on the team and I will see what I can do for you love!! We gotta get you off the list!! XO Let me know....

@StephaniLynn Try emailing them! I've heard of several people who contacted them directly and got off the waitlist right after. 

18 Replies
testing